Folks!!! Should I go for the easy lay or the girl I like???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
Tonight I could go over to this girl's house and....... yeah. Guaranteed.

I could also hang out with this girl I'm really into. But that's not guaranteed.

Help me. I'm a sorry fool and I can't make my own decisions. So please help.

Oh come the hell on.

Is an easy lay really that important to you??

You suck.

It's not that complicated. Go for the girl you like this weekend. If it doesn't work out bang the easy lay next weekend.

MAP

hmm, i'm gonna go with the sensible answer coming from the boyfriend of 2 years side of me.

imagine what the 'girl you like' would think of you if you chose the 'easy lay' over her because she wasn't a gauranteed score?
if you really like her and all goes well it will happen and probably be really sweet.
the slut is always there(tho you should really be careful around her)

------------------
pssst: gravity pushes.

Originally posted by kobayashi:
hmm, i'm gonna go with the sensible answer coming from the boyfriend of 2 years side of me.

imagine what the 'girl you like' would think of you if you chose the 'easy lay' over her because she wasn't a gauranteed score?
if you really like her and all goes well it will happen and probably be really sweet.
the slut is always there(tho you should really be careful around her)

Very good insight kobeson!

I really need to apologize everyone here... I am so disappointed in myself for reading this entire thread...
frown.gif

*hangs head down in shame and turns on "When Harry Met Sally"

---------------------

Day and night
Why is it so
That this longing for you follows wherever I go
In the roaring traffic gloom
In the silence of my lonely room
I think of you
Night and day

no offense... but if this is the mentality that most guys share... then I think I'm gonna be ill.

It just sounds like a hands-down situation to me. Moments with the girl you like should be far superior to a little grind with someone who has been around the block a few times.
icon24.gif

Go for the easy lay, a guy like you doesn't deserve a nice girl.

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

You seriously had to ask this???

Bebe, I would hope that this isn't the mentality that most guys share, but unfortunately FAR too many of them do.

I like spinninghead's reply.

From someone who is recovering from being an easy lay and is trying to be a nice girl again...please, please go for the nice girl.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

WOW! Last time I joke around here.

I thought you guys knew me better than that.

How quick you are to turn on people.

Originally posted by bono-vox:
jokes r supposed to be funny you know, your thread was NOT funny

Well I'm sorry you didn't find any humor in it.

You know. I've read a lot of "joke" threads that I didn't find funny, yet I didn't insult the person that started it.

Don't worry mikal, the people who are insulting you are doing so within the context of your initial post being serious, so only take them seriously if it indeed was. If not, obviously take it with a grain of salt and excuse their misinterpretation.

But I mean really, what kind of response did you expect?

Originally posted by SkeeK:
Don't worry mikal, the people who are insulting you are doing so within the context of your initial post being serious, so only take them seriously if it indeed was. If not, obviously take it with a grain of salt and excuse their misinterpretation.

Very good point SkeeK.

I just assumed everyone would know it was a joke. But I was gone for a couple of months. People must have forgotten the naked sprinkler and cookie parties we had last summer.

If I offended any of you, I'm very sorry. But I'm really dissapointed in a couple of people's responses in this thread.

Originally posted by SkeeK:

Does this make me a "cheerleader"?

mikal!!

How DARE you refer to me as "an easy lay"!

I thought we had more...I really did...

*sobs in the corner*

tongue.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I thought this thread was funny!

Some of you take life waaaay too seriously.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom