foiled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
8191-4405.jpg

Chris Kirk laughs while walking through the front room of his apartment, which his friend, Luke Trerice, decked in aluminum foil. Kirk had gone out of town and let Trerice use the apartment, giving Trerice the opportunity for the practical joke.

8191-4404.jpg

A lone unfoiled book with a pointed message sits in Chris Kirk's bookcase. The title of the book is "Penn & Teller's Cruel Tricks for Dear Friends."

8191-4406.jpg

With every appliance still useable, the kitchen in Chris Kirk's apartment is enveloped in aluminum foil.

full story here: http://www.theolympian.com/home/news/20040107/southsound/8191.shtml

:uhoh: :lmao:

Last edited:
That reminds me of an episode of Mr. bean where he individually wrapped each piece of fruit, each grape, EVERYTHING. He then lit a stick of dynamite and plopped it into a can of paint. :heart: Speed painting :heart:

"It's also an act of friendship. It took a huge amount of work from a lot of people. This is a labor of love."

:lmao:

Trerice and his friends unrolled the toilet paper in the bathroom, enveloped the bath tissue in aluminum foil and rolled it back up again. They covered Kirk's book and compact disc collections but made sure each CD case could open and shut normally.

They even used foil to encircle Kirk's spare change -- each individual quarter he had left atop a living room bookshelf.

I want to find these people and make them my friends. :|

Cleasai said:
That reminds me of an episode of Mr. bean where he individually wrapped each piece of fruit, each grape, EVERYTHING. He then lit a stick of dynamite and plopped it into a can of paint. :heart: Speed painting :heart:

:love:

And the guy went in to get his hat before the dynamite went off...... :lmao:

:wink: this is funny! yes, someone had way too much time on their hands!! Esp. if he had to clean up all that foil himself! I do like the individual coins he had laying around wrapped up!!lol!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom