Flying Fish Cove, Christmas Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a phone call at 11:30 last night from someone who'd just come out of the Bris II gig and thought I was there too. :lol: Lucky for them I was awake!

So are you going to convince me that Was There Anything I Could Do? should stay in DI VIII despite the fact I used Streets Of Your Town many years ago?

In making this list, it has struck me that I have surprisingly little jangle pop from outside New Zealand.

I prefer Love Is A Sign, but hell, the more Go Betweens, the better.

The fact that you have a large supply of Kiwi music on your list is surprising?

metal.jpg

Hahaha, this is so true.

I prefer Love Is A Sign, but hell, the more Go Betweens, the better.

The fact that you have a large supply of Kiwi music on your list is surprising?

Well, the thing is, having used all my jangly Kiwi artists before, none of them are eligible for use this time! There are just two Kiwi bands, neither of which are jangly in the slightest (Salmonella Dub and Headless Chickens). So now my lack of global jangle pop has come back to bite me.

I has almost made it home. Getting fuel at nagambie. Managed to survive the flight back to melb. Which ended with a fair old thud.

Will start uploading some videos to U2gigs this evening if I have a chance.

Happy drone doomgazy Christmas, everybody! Jesu has released a Christmas song ... I suppose only fitting when that's your band name. It's unexpectedly good and drony and doomy and 'gazy.

Whoever cops a Yuletide playlist from me will probably get to experience its joys.

I hate how I can't ignore B&C on the Ignore Forum thing. It says that I've ignored it but I can still access it fine.

amidoinitwrong? :der:

You can still access it from the drop-down jump to menu in the bottom right corner and also if you click a link to there or type in the URL. It just doesn't show up on the main page for Interference.

If I go onto the Lemonade Stand forum, I'm still able to see it. I WANT IT GONE. :mad:

Then you're doin it wrong. I've ignored FYM and I can't see it at all.

What's with your fervent hatred of B&C, seriously? I mean, the forum has its failings, but you're militant. It's not as if it's an FYM or a PLEBA (the Muse thread aside).

There's just something on that forum that kind of irks me. No harm done, anyway. You wouldn't want me to go on a Zoots-esque rampage? :wink:

I ignore OOC, but I still see it listed as a subforum. Which is fine because then I at least sometimes know when this thread's been updated

I can't hate things? :sad:

I just don't get why it has incurred your wrath to such an extent! I find it fairly harmless, just a bunch of people discussing music. I usually don't agree with their taste, but hey, that's cool.

You also have the option of not clicking on the entire forum already :shrug:

Yeah, I mean we all know I think pretty lowly of PLEBA, but I feel like it'd serve no purpose to block it.

I just don't get why it has incurred your wrath to such an extent! I find it fairly harmless, just a bunch of people discussing music. I usually don't agree with their taste, but hey, that's cool.

I sounded so much more angry than I really was, didn't I? :wink:

WHY IS IT POURING IN DECEMBER?!?!?!

Pretty unbelievable. I still like you rain, though.

Maybe there's a subliminal message in amidst Danny's constant capitalisation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom