floods in europe and interferencers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
i know that there is horrible flooding going on right now in europe and i just wanted to make sure our interferencers are ok. i know we have a lot of european members and i've been wondering about a few in particular. i haven't seen u2g around for about a week and i was starting to get worried. has anyone heard from her?

to anyone stuck in these areas, my thoughts and prayers are certainly with you all.

I haven't heard from anyone or anything, but I just wanted to add that my thoughts are with anyone experiencing this too...I've been watching the footage and am hoping for the best for everyone.

Notiti's school project is in Prague but she is keeping it krunk in Italy at the moment so although I havent had a chance to talk to her this week because she doesnt have internet access, I know she is ok. She doesnt have to go back to school till the end of the month. Hopefully by then the floodwaters will have receded but for all I know her school could be underwater right now. I imagine there will still be alot of damage when she gets back.

with global warming causing all this terrible weather, its good to see noones doing anything to reduce greenhouse emissions and what not.

*claps hands

i guess more people need to have respiratory problems before things get changed.

I add my wishes for everyone's safety through this time.

Someone kindly asked yesterday if I would like something from Germany. I said a rain-filled cloud would be nice right now. On the east coast of Australia we are experiencing what is already one of the worst dry spells we have seen in our 22 years here and it's only August!!! With summer to come it may develop into a very serious drought and the rain will probably arrive in violent electric storms that can wreak havoc, like back in the 93-94 dry. We have a bushfire smouldering along a couple of valleys away, it won't stop until it rains. I digress... as usual.

We need the right balance for both our hemispheres.
Good luck to you musiclovers.

That is a very sweet thread. Thank you.

:wave:

Thanks Shannon and everyone else for your concern - i am fine. Actually, i was out of town this week from past Sunday.

No floods here in Slovenia, but Germany, Chech Republic, Slovakia and i think Poland have all been affected badly. Thousands of people have been forced to move out of their homes, and they say Yugoslavia (that is Serbia and Montenegro) could be next.

Back
Top Bottom