Fleetwood Mac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, there's quite a few songs off Rumours.. don't know if there's 9 though, I can't remember all the songs on that album :slant:

Here's the complete list:
Monday Morning
Dreams
You Make Loving Fun
Go Your Own Way
Rhiannon :heart:
Say You Love Me
I'm So Afraid
Silver Springs
Over My Head
Never Going Back Again
Sara
Love In Store
Tusk
Landslide
Songbird
Big Love
Storms :heart:
The Chain
Don't Stop
What Makes You Think You're The One
Gypsy
Second Hand News
Little Lies
Think About Me
Go Insane
Gold Dust Woman
Hold Me
Seven Wonders
World Turning
Everywhere
Sisters of the Moon
Family Man
As Long As You Follow
No Questions Asked
Skies the Limit
Paper Doll

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I heard there's 9 songs off of Rumours, is that true? :shocked:

track listing, with stuff off of rumours bolded...

disc one:
1. monday morning
2. dreams
3. you make loving fun
4. go your own way
5. rhiannon
6. say you love me
7. i'm so afraid (live)
8. silver springs
9. over my head
10. never going back again
11. sara
12. love in store
13. tusk
14. landslide
15. songbird
16. big love (live)
17. storms

disc two:
1. the chain
2. don't stop
3. what makes you think you're the one
4. gypsy
5. second hand news
6. little lies
7. think about me
8. go insane (live)
9. gold dust woman
10. gold me
11. seven wonders
12. world turning
13. everywhere
14. sisters of the moon
15. family man
16. as long as you follow
17. no questions asked
18. skies the limit
19. paper doll

so yep, nine songs. the only songs not on there are i don't want to know and oh daddy. i don't see how this is a "very best of" of the band. two discs and they can still only go back as far as 1975? and what the hell was up with the inclusion of some of their solo stuff? :scratch: rolling stone gave it four stars:

Fleetwood Mac are a great band who have never had a great compilation. The pinnacle of their achievements is the three albums they released between 1975 and 1979: Fleetwood Mac and Rumours, two immaculate pop records about sexual infidelity and cocaine, and Tusk, a weird, sprawling masterpiece. Those albums are well-served here; The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac showcases the results of having three strong songwriters and a willingness to spend months in the studio sweating the smallest details -- but including nine of Rumours' eleven tracks was probably overkill. Their music after that became more syrupy, although the sugar sometimes coated a wonderfully poisonous pill such as Christine McVie's "Little Lies." Unfortunately, this two-disc collection completely discards the first eight years of Fleetwood Mac's career, when they were an excellent British blues band, in favor of superfluous oddities such as an acoustic version of Lindsay Buckingham's 1984 solo single "Go Insane."

I must get this bc i only have the GHs from them and it does have half the songs on that theses to discs have!!!

*runs to nearst store*

:heart: Little Lies and GYSPY!!!!!

Hmmm...greatest hits collection, eh? I may have to pick this up...

Also, I don't know if y'all knew this already, but supposedly FM are releasing a new album this spring. Christine hasn't been recording with them, but Lindsey, Stevie, Mick and John are all in on it. I'm reaaaallly looking forward to hearing it.

:heart: FM :heart:

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

Also, I don't know if y'all knew this already, but supposedly FM are releasing a new album this spring. Christine hasn't been recording with them, but Lindsey, Stevie, Mick and John are all in on it. I'm reaaaallly looking forward to hearing it.

Yeah.. me too :hyper:

I was named after the song Rhiannon. MY name was shortened to Rhianne though. So it doesnt rhyme with my last name.

anyone hear the pumpkins cover of Landslide?
it's one of those rare cases like Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah where the cover beats the original..in my opinion

Wow. looks like a good compilation. I might have to get it. The only Fleetwood Mac I have is on vinyl. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom