five invites to join me at my villa in austria

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i'm extending invites to five people to join me in spending some time at one of my winter homes in austria.

you are all most welcome to apply, though it goes without saying that if you're not female, you probably shouldn't waste your time.

to those who want the free airfare, the three weeks stay at my mountain villa, and all the fun and excitement that will come with it, give me a detailed list of reasons as to why i should consider you.

get your hopes up.

~gnaremooz

i'm half ukranian
i like to get drunk and make naked snow angels
i won't poison your soup
i look pretty in furry boots

all very interesting ladies, i see.

bg84 is delicious.

anitram is canadian, and likes hockey.

and u2democrat is so barely legal.

You should pick me because I share your love for the old palaces and history! I would love to see the world of the old Austria-Hungary Empire and the Hapsburg rulers. I would appreciate every minute of such a wonderful and exciting experience. Besides, I'm looking to get out of here FAST like one of those 'wanna get away?' commercials.

ah yes, were you the one who emailed me with that lovely link of the winter palace?

Zoomerang96, I guess you've been lying about your income for so many years now, you figured you could afford a fake villa in Austria, right?

Id like to nominate someone other than myself, Im still not the same after the last "retreat" with our "so-called" friend Flag Pole Pear here.

(and when I say not the same I mean it)

I'm not coming. U2dem should just hang out with me in boring Virginia. Though if we make snow angels, they'll have to be clothed since my g/f is going to be home in a week :hyper:

UnforgettableLemon said:
I'm not coming. U2dem should just hang out with me in boring Virginia. Though if we make snow angels, they'll have to be clothed since my g/f is going to be home in a week :hyper:

virginia's a heck of alot better than kentucky! (i used to live there). i bet you're nuts that your g/f is coming home. :up: that's exciting!

The only problem is I don't know if I'll get to see her before January. She lives in Stephen City (just outside of Winchester), so there's the travel issue, but she'll also be really jetlagged and going through culture shock.

kieran, i lie all the time. like they say, if the truth was half as interesting as a lie, pinnochio would never have had a problem.

actually, i just made that up.

as for elvis' proposterous claims, take no stock into what he says. whatever "touching" incidents he may be alluding to were done with upmost taste and was performed with professional precision.

Zoomerang96 said:
darkness...:angry:

Nah, dude, I was talking about the early U2 b-side.

But since you hate the Darkness so much, take it as you will. I had forgotten about that part of the song. They never really were my cup of tea.

i suppose by "cup of tea", you weren't meaning that to be a literal referance to your feelings of the darkness? instead, it was meant to be proverbial, yes?

Yes, it was my proverbial or metaphorical way of saying, "I think they're overrated novelty goatshaggers."

Justin actually has a powerful voice... but it still sucks

Then don't answer this for no one?

Why the double negatives? Why not quadruple negatives? It's the same thing with twice the error

Is there still time to apply?

I'm a redhead
I'm half Czech and half Swedish--but everyone thinks I'm all Slavic.
I love good vodka (and I can handle it, too)
I can discuss Imperial and Soviet Russia to your heart's content
I only saw half of "Russian Ark" and would like to see the second half with you. :sexywink:
I like hockey
I have never been to Austria

Pick me, pick me!!

i'm not gonna lie, avsgirl has a lot of quality attributes that a man such as myself can truly appreciate.

you're certainly in contention. :up:

Back
Top Bottom