First Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TripThruUreWires

I serve MacPhisto
So how far do you folks go on a first date? The evil eye? a handshake? a hug? a kiss? more?? have you established first date etiquette for youreself, or is your decision dependant on how well the date went?

just curious ;)

*side note*: harem members need not reply

Nothin' wrong with a little smooch or two or 11 on a date. I love kissing. It's fun, and it feels good. It should be the universal greeting!

My first dates will go as far as those involved want to take it. There are no short and fast rules. Sex is always an option, but many times that will destroy all possiblites of the series relationship. As a guy I can say that just making out will be more frustrating than anything else. A kiss on the lips would be better than making out for a few hours and then having to say goodbye.

kissing rules

Definatly depends on the guy.. if you're attracted to him or not.

But I'd say kissing.

_____
:wave: baby kissed me on our first date and I didnt complain one bit

i haven't had a date in so long....not that i haven't been asked

If I ever decided to take any guy up on their offer :)banghead:, I can be so stupid) I'd prolly go as far as a kiss or so. It all depends on the date, though.

If he picks his teeth and is mean to the waiter, I'll be taking a cab home. :tongue:

I think we have some liars in this thread. Not one of you is admitting to doing anything above kissing on the first date! That means that either we have yet to hear from the 'bad girls' (hehehe) or nobody's being honest.

Well, in my lifetime, I've had dates where nothing happened at all, and then those dates where you wake up.........nevermind.

Sometimes I think people go a lot farther when their not technically on a date.

Personally I'd say MAYBE a hug. I can't kiss someone until I'm totaly into them, like in the process of falling in love. I'm a little weird like that.

But then again I don't go on many "dates" either

-See "I'm such a square" in Zoo confessionals :lol: :reject:

mikal you slut

Ali there's nothing wrong with you ! No one says you have to kiss on the first date. :tongue:

How do you spell Gnome? Knome? pnome????

adamswildhoney said:
Ive never been out on date so I cant answer that honestly!

Lets just blame it on the fact that we're constantly glued to our computers like the gnomes that we are.......:yes:

yeah thats why....:reject:

Jen and I kissed on the first date... and what a (series of briefly interrupted) kiss(es) it was. We also umm.... after a few weeks, but then again, we have known each other for 5 years...

Kissing is definitely a possibility on the first date, but I tend to be a bit on the reserved side - plus it's been so long since I've been on a date with someone I haven't known for a while, I'm not sure how I'd react to someone I didn't really know well.

I'm not sure if it would be called a date or not, but there was one occasion where I went well past a kiss on the first night. :love:

Back
Top Bottom