First date in over a year and a half

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Went swimmingly, though it wasn't really much of a date. We just went to go see 'A Beautiful Mind'. Helluva movie, I must say. It was nice to cuddle with someone again. What was not nice: The uncomfortable chairs in that stupid theater. Also, a sidenote: First kisses with someone are awkward. But not neccessarily bad.

------------------
"Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you!"

I saw a Beautiful Mind with my girlfriend, too.
After 2 months of not being single, I'm still not really at all clear on how is a comfortable way to cuddle in movie theatre seats. It seems pretty difficult. Is there a manual somewhere?

well done!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Originally posted by SkeeK:
I saw a Beautiful Mind with my girlfriend, too.
After 2 months of not being single, I'm still not really at all clear on how is a comfortable way to cuddle in movie theatre seats. It seems pretty difficult. Is there a manual somewhere?

yo skeek and unforgettablelemon: go too amc! they have arm rests that you can fold down. i imagine they are in the states(american movie corp./comp.) but they must be in london skeek-they're all over missisauga toronto

+ they give discounted rates when you show your student card.

------------------
don't.

Originally posted by SkeeK:

After 2 months of not being single, I'm still not really at all clear on how is a comfortable way to cuddle in movie theatre seats. It seems pretty difficult.

No, I don't think there is a comfortable way. Not in our theatre anyway. But I'll make do with whatever comes.

------------------
"Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you!"

um...what's a 'date'???

wink.gif

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
Also, a sidenote: First kisses with someone are awkward. But not neccessarily bad.

Yup! But they get better as time goes on...once you find a rhythem...in fact, they get pretty fun

Ooooh that's great to hear! I miss cuddling. *runs off to find a new man*
biggrin.gif

------------------
From Telly Time at PLEBA Mansion by our very own Mullen-Girl:

Foadzilla:*stomps and says nonstop* FOAD! FOAAAAAAAAAAAAD! FOOOOOOAAAAAAADDD! *grabs Clarity and lifts her up*

Clarity: Ohhhh, well hello there mr Foadzilla, you look mighty snarly today.

Foadzilla:*lifts eyebrow* Foad?

Clarity: Oh yeah definitely.

Damn, I miss "my" girl..

I'm now in the black, I can't be seen or see anyone w/o her..

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

Back
Top Bottom