first crowded house album after reunion: time on earth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
has anyone given this a listen?

crowdedhouse_time_on_earth_sm.jpg

It doesn't come out til July 10th in the states.

Saw them about a month ago at a club prior to the Coachella show. They played some news songs. Sounded pretty good. Looking forward to it :up:

I'll have to hear it a few more times. Quite mellow I think. Some of the songs were better live. I think one of the songs I liked was 'She Called Up'

Who's gonna go see them on the Aussie tour? I'd love to go...if there's a second date after the thursday show in melbourne (ie a Friday Show)...I'll be there with bells on!

I'll be at the Melbourne gig. Looking at the tour schedule, there appears to be a good amount of room for a second show. I've been saying since this reunion was announced that two shows in Melbourne will happen. Hell, Split Enz did two and the Crowdies are more popular!

Hey, Daniel, I'm going alone, so if you want to see one or both of the gigs with me, let me know. I'm off to New Zealand tomorrow but I should have some degree of e-mail access. I'm using amakaxver[at]gmail.com these days.

The Album is out Saturday.

The Tour Dates were announced only a few days ago...they go on sale early July...I'm going to get mine through the pre-sale on Tuesday....its pricey ($90..)..but soo woth it! :hyper:

Andre, I'll get back to you on that one....I might have company...but it doesn't mean we can't meet up before the show or something.

and yes.....I'm Daniel :)

Back
Top Bottom