First Contact

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How did you get to know Radiohead?

I read a lot about them in some magazines, then borrowed OK Computer - and did not like it at first. I forced myself to listen to this albums several times and began to love it suddenly.

------------------
Take the money and run

I saw the video for creep many a year ago and I freaked!! It was a live video and it floored me. i just rewound it a hundred times, each time just as moving.

ahhh...

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

my aunt had pablo honey when it first came out and raved about this new british band. i listened to the album thru her.
got the bends and thought they were very cool. went kinda crazy for them with OK.
so yeah ive been a fan for a while.

I had heard loads ABOUT them, mainly from people on this forum, but was so U2-crazy, I wasn't in the mood to try to get into another band. Then, while I was up in Switzerland, I had loaned out most of my U2 collection to others living in my chalet and one of the guys was a big music afficianado (sp?) so he lent me "OK Computer" since I decided it was time for me to jump in and explore Radiohead. I think it only took me one or two listens to be thoroughly hooked on it. Now, when I listen to it, I think of the Alps. lol
biggrin.gif

I had always liked them, starting with Creep, but it wasn't until I was around people who owned their cds that I got really into them and had to buy every album.

------------------
Let her pale light in
To fill up your room

Back
Top Bottom