first concert of new tour on 22/07/02

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
says they are only scheduled to play for an hour though, hopefully all new material

but did you see those bastards at EMI are suing the webmaster of one of those radiohead sites for posting live mp3s?? what complete shit, radiohead can do nothing about it either because technically EMI owns the rights to the distribution of all radiohead music, they supposedly sent a warning email shortly before filing the suit, but the webmaster swears she never received it; it boggles my mind how EMI thinks they are somehow losing money over someone posting live, non-commercial bootleg mp3s, such is the stupidity of record labels, just wait till Interscope decides to do this with U2...

:angry:

your information sucks bear

What tour when how how many how long.

I need to know. I have never seen rh live and I would very much like to.

oh fer fucks sake

Well I am not in Spain or Portugal!!! :madspit:

Actually the dj on the radio today said new album next year with a full tour.

actually more like a dozen shows. actually more like a very short tour. actually they better only play brand new songs, and then play creep six times in a row for an encore.

then for a second and final encore they should play creep twice.

:angry:

yes i heard about that website problem, music companies - definately EMI - can lick my balls.

they are playing for 2 hours tonite with a 20 minute intermission inbetween.:lemon:

IT IS ON.:mac:

they played 9 (yes, nine) new songs as well as about 15 old fav's. played for a total of 2-1/2 hours.

*drools*:yes: :lemon: :drool:

go to atease.com for info.

those song titles mean nothing to me, the new ones at least. i mean ive heard OF them, but i certainly havent heard any of them, just like everyone else. what does interest me is the descriptions of those songs, something which the people are failing miserably to present to internet losers such as ourselves.

i want mp3s.

i wonder how a song with jonny AND ed on drums or whatever can have LOTS of guitars in it? those descriptions are weired.

but im excited!

:D

I know, I read that and thought to myself what complete fucking idiots, how worthless was that report since they didnt describe the sound of the new songs at all, only hope is for some British music journalists to report on it in the paper today or tomorrow and write a complete, in-depth review *prays hard*

woohoo

http://www.ateaseweb.com/multimedia/audio.php

Up on the Ladder, Scatterbrain, There There - All were recorded live in Lisbon, 7-22. Click on the link to have access to download the mp3's.

I'm currently downloading all three. It's taking awhile since there are so many users downloading also. I haven't heard any of them yet, but I'll let you all know how it is... I felt obliged to post the new links here ASAP.

A friend who's a frequent poster at the RHMB has told me that this is the supposed setlist... There's been many fake setlists, so it's been hard to determine if this is the true thing or not. But it seems right. The show was 2 hours + 35 minutes, with a 10 minute break after the first half. Again, I'm taking this all from what a friend of mine said. She might be wrong.

---First Half---
01 There There
02 Scatterbrain
03 Up On The Ladder
04 We Suck Young Blood
05 Strangely Enough
06 I Will
07 Sail (You) To The Moon
08 Myxomatosis
09 The Punch Up At The Wedding
---Second Half---
10 I Might Be Wrong
11 Morning Bell
12 Karma Police
13 You & Whose Army?
14 No Surprises
15 Dollars & Cents
16 The National Anthem
17 Climbing Up The Walls
18 Pyramid Song
19 Airbag
20 Paranoid Android
21 Idioteque
22 Everythig In Its Right Place
---Encore ---
23 Lift
24 Street Spirit
25 The Bends
26 How To Disappear Completely

Last edited:
thanks screaming flower.

its actually hard to find this stuff at easeweb.com

so many threads, so few that actually list mp3s.

interesting how "lift" has morphed into something almost completely different sounding... I wish the rest of the mp3s had the sound quality of that one, most of them are nearly inaudible

Yeah. :slant: That might have had something to do with the songs not really grabbing me.

i haven't been able to download any new songs yet. i'm the worst radiohead fan ever.

from nme.com

RADIOHEAD played another new, unreleased song at the last of three gigs in LISBON last night (July 24).

The group played their final night at the Coliseu dos Recreios de Lisboa, the first stop on a tour of Spain and Portugal aimed at roadtesting new songs that could feature on the follow-up to last year's 'Amnesiac' LP.

In addition to the previously played new tracks, the group introduced 'Where I End And You Begin' to the set as one of the encores. The whole show was shorter than the previous two nights, and the group mixed new songs with old. At the other dates on the tour, the majority of the new songs have been performed in succession at the start of the set.

According to the unofficial Radiohead website, www.ateaseweb.com, they played:

'There There'
'A Punch Up At A Wedding'
'Myxomatosis'
'We Suck Young Blood'
'Go To Sleep'
'I Will'
'Sit Down, Stand Up'
'I Might Be Wrong'
'Morning Bell'
'Just'
'Exit Music (From A Film)'
'Dollars And Cents'
'The National Anthem'
'Lucky'
'Paranoid Android'
'Idioteque'
'Everything In Its Right Place'
'You And Whose Army'
'Talk Show Host'
'Where I End And You Begin'
'Pyramid Song'
'Sail To The Moon'
'Karma Police'
Radiohead now travel to Porto for two shows (July 26-27), before heading off to northern Spain for more dates.

Published: 25-07-2002-10-40

also watch this site, very shortly (in the next hour or two) mp3s of the entire 3rd night in Lisbon will be available, the sound quality is "decent" (ie, better than the ones available from night 1, but not as good as the source used in the mp3 above that I just posted the address to)

http://www.radioheadpt.pt.vu/

they already played creep.

i guess anything goes with their setlist wich is very cool to see...

though i do wish theyd play airbag and fpt at every show.

oh well.

Back
Top Bottom