Firefly + Serenity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
I apologize if there's already a thread on the amazing show and film, but I don't have the search feature.

Alright, simply the best science fiction concept and execution that's not named Star Trek.

I'm in love with the show, thank you whoever thought of putting TV shows on DVDs.

And kudos to Fox for cancelling yet another great show :up:

so who else likes the show, and what character is their favorite?

Wash is the man :rockon:

It beats Trek because it's got at least a semblance of realism, the governments authoritarian (the alliance is exactly what the Federation would be like), no aliens (but we have foetal pigs) and they don't travel faster than light.

Favourite episode would probably be Shindig - or War Stories - maybe The Message - Our Mrs. Reynolds is great too - Jaynestown so many good choices (with the exception of Heart of Gold which was a bit of a clunker).

And since I have had the avatar since before Serenity came out I put my vote in for Mal as my favourite character. But the enigmatic River, and Kaylee :cute:

Serenity blew me away and the Aussie DVD release had extra features that the US release didn't and a way better cover :p

I am resigned to there not being any more of the 'verse (anything more will be awesome though) but with the movie it wrapped up the loose ends so well and had the ending the show deserved.

Last edited:
I really enjoy the show and the movie. I like all of the characters except River.

Inara's Brazilian...:combust:

I'm returning disc 1 to netflix so I can get disc 4 and then watch Serenity :drool:

Just finished the first 3 eps (ep 1 is two eps together) and this is a great show.

spoilers* When Mal tells the doctor that kaylee s dead, and then the doc goes running through the ship to find kaylee smiling and waving, and then the next shot is the Capt and the crew in the cockpit hysterically laughing, that's when I realized how much I missed Joss Whedon's writing. Birlliant.* /spoilers.

Psyched to watch the rest of the episodes.

Back
Top Bottom