fire truck visits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
ive lived in an apartment for a couple of months now.

this is my first apartment. i like it. im always high(sorry i really am).

the complex is made up of 3 buildings, probably totalling...maybe 1000 residents.

once every couple of days a fire truck comes. the fire fighters casually walk in. then an ambulance arrives.

is this common? do people really have this many emergencies?

and if they drive up with the sirens on, why do the fire fighters saunter in?

Strange. Maybe they come because people's smoke detectors go off, but then they stroll in because the people have it under control (like if it was just smoking food or burnt popcorn or something)? :shrug:

that happens in my building pretty often too, kobesan. except more police cars and ambulances.

yeah we had a lot of EMT presence in rez...high incidence of drugs:( dummies.

there is always an ambulance following up the fire truck so i assume its medical problems.

when i was little i went to a presentation on the role of emergency crews (i loved that show...emergency!) and they told us fire crews have limited medical training so if they can arrive before the ambulance they do...seems that this is what is going on...later i got to sound the fire truck horn and put on the helmet.

im drunk and tired

the paramedics are back.

its important to remember that someone is always having a worse night

yes it is common - especcially if you have older folk living there...

does it have anything to do with the dude in the DIY helicopter???

that would be messy

ouizy said:

does it have anything to do with the dude in the DIY helicopter???

lol. no the diy helicopter is in toronto beside my parents house...close to your airport come to think of it-watch out!
...and im in ottawa

Back
Top Bottom