Fiona Apple Tour Dates!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Fiona Apple tour dates, according to her official Web site:

11/22 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
11/23 - Seattle, WA @ Moore Theatre
11/25 - San Francisco, CA @ SF Weekly Warfield
11/26 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Wiltern LG
11/28 - San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
11/30 - Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues
12/2 - Denver, CO @ Paramount Theatre
12/4 - Chicago, IL @ Riviera Theatre
12/5 - Cleveland, OH @ House of Blues
12/7 - Boston, MA @ Orpheum Theatre
12/8 - Upper Darby, PA @ Tower Theatre
12/9 - Upper Darby PA @ Tower Theatre
12/11 - New York, NY @ Nokia Theatre Times Square

more here:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1510911/20051005/apple_fiona.jhtml?headlines=true

11/30 - Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues

i just called, and this show hasn't been confirmed yet.

i am, however, completely optimistic and looking forward to finally seeing my fiona.

thank you, hello angel.

I'm glad to see she's touring again, but that seems like an extremely short tour to promote an album. I really hope she does some more dates in the near future...particularly some that acknowledge that there are more than two cities in the midwest.

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
I'm glad to see she's touring again, but that seems like an extremely short tour to promote an album. I really hope she does some more dates in the near future...particularly some that acknowledge that there are more than two cities in the midwest.
me too. there's not even any southern dates there at all. not that i expect her to come to memphis. no one else does.
down.gif

I was so glad to hear she is going to be touring again and has another cd coming out. Didn't seem like that was going to be happening for a while. She's a very intelligent and talented woman, entertainer and musician.

my sister-in-law just sent me an email...

Hello darling!

I’ve reserved 4 tix for you for Fiona Apple at House of Blues so you don’t need to buy any – I will send them on to you once I get them ok?

:applaud:

four tickets...:hmm:

She'll also be opening up for Coldplay the first half of their Spring US tour.

how the feck does coldplay get class openers like fiona apple and richard ashcorft when the best that u2 can muster is kings of leon <ugh>, damien marley <UGH> and dashboard confessional <<slits wrists>> ?

Back
Top Bottom