Fiona Apple: Extrodinary Machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Screaming Flower said:
i love her. :drool:

is that your blog? :ohmy: it rocks. :love:

nope screamer, not my blog. i got the link thru your friends blog lindsayism. i'm not cool enough to have my own blog. no one would read it.

I wish serious female musicians would make a comeback and people like Jessica Simpson's sister and Avril Lavigne would just go away.

Angela Harlem said:
hos you outshine like a really shiney outshiney thing.

ang...you really are too kind. seriously. i just wish her label would release the damned album and be done with it. she's never gonna sell millions, but her fan base is large and dedicated enough to guarantee at least 200,000-300,000 in sales. whatever. this is the exact reason why i didn't pursue a career in the music industry. too many politics. i'd rather keep my love for music pure and intense. hope that made some sense.

i think i'd even let her kick my ass, too. :drool:

i cannot stop listening to extraordinary machine. :crack:

dear mister headsonsticks, i want to thank you so very much for giving me this song. i just cannot stop listening to it. my god, thank you. i disagree however about going to the circus on acid...i think that going to the circus on acid would be completely scary and much less pleasant than listening to this song. indeed. this song makes me want to wear satin slip dresses and long strands of pearls and and lounge around all day in a sitting room filled with peacock feathers and opium, listening to really crackly phonograph records.

again, thankyouthankyouthankyou.

yours so very truly, bg.

someone please tell me when this album is coming out. I cannot possibly wait any longer.

HOS and celia, thanksthankyouthanksthankyou!

and, on a fiona note, the video for criminal is one of the best videos I've ever seen. So much symbolism.

And I wil say, that so far, this album sound sto be muich lighter than the previous two. Tidal was angry and dark, When the Pawn, angry but more in a jaded-tongue-in-cheek, what can you do, i'm sick of this, kinda way. So far, this new album seems to be almost...playful...

Last edited:
apparently...and don't hold me to this, but the rumour goin' round is that she scrapped the album and is back in the studio. i seriously am at a loss for words on this one. :tsk:

Ive just downloaded the whole album and as I expected its just as amazing as the other 2.

I wish it would get released yesterday!!! I love window right now.

Back
Top Bottom