Fingringhoe, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

While we're on the topic, the new Batman flick looks AWESOME. 3 months to go!

Am I the only person who couldn't give a toss about Batman and doesn't see where the appeal lies?

Axver said:

Am I the only person who couldn't give a toss about Batman and doesn't see where the appeal lies?

I feel that way about the vast majority of superhero films, but the Batman flicks are known for their dark atmosphere, something I enjoy.

LemonMelon said:
While we're on the topic, the new Batman flick looks AWESOME. 3 months to go!
I had no idea there was another one in the works, but I shouldn't be surprised I suppose...

Seeya LM and Andrew :wave:

LemonMelon said:

I feel that way about the vast majority of superhero films, but the Batman flicks are known for their dark atmosphere, something I enjoy.

As a child, the only superhero I ever enjoyed was Spiderman, though the movies look crap so I haven't seen them.

I suppose what especially baffles me about Batman is that I think of it as something for four year olds so I don't see why people get so excited about the movies.

coolian2 said:
Jesus christ, i'm 98 words into my 400 word news article and i haven't fucking said anything yet.
You must have mastered the fine art of rambling :up: ... that comes in very handy when you've got a 3000-word essay to write and you've only got two references.

Axver said:
As a child, the only superhero I ever enjoyed was Spiderman, though the movies look crap so I haven't seen them.
I found the first Spiderman to be surprisingly good... the second wasn't bad either. Not sure about the third, I saw it on a plane so my perceptions might have been a bit off :wink:

Dammit, I need to do the dishes... :yuck:

Alisaura said:

You must have mastered the fine art of rambling :up: ... that comes in very handy when you've got a 3000-word essay to write and you've only got two references.

I'd be happy, but i actually have to make a point with this article.

Btw, the only cool superhero is Captain Planet.

OK, time to cook dinner and hope my flat doesn't blow away. Not that the two are connected. Fuck today's been wild weather-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom