Fingringhoe, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
itas really good and i hate sunnyd but it was fiven to me for free so i had to drink it somhow

:lol: Mia, I'm sorry, but I don't speak Drunk!

unico said:
im gpoing tos tay up as long ss possible to prove youwrong

:lol: I say we move our next thread to a town with the words "screwdriver", "orange", "vodka", or "tacos" in its name in honor of Mia. She deserves it for all her hard work.

LemonMelon said:

:lol: I say we move our next thread to a town with the words "screwdriver", "orange", "vodka", or "tacos" in its name in honor of Mia. She deserves it for all her hard work.

I support this idea wholeheartedly.

LemonMelon said:

The most obvious choice is Orange County, California, but I think we can find better.

Actually, I thought of Orange Free State first. Didn't even think of Orange County until I saw it on Wikipedia.

But then Orange Free State made the Super 12 rugby tournament in 1997, back in the day before South Africa's teams were permanent franchises.

unico said:
so you mena there is no land of tacos becaus ei want to go there really bad

There's a land of tacos in your imagination, I'm sure.

Axver said:

Actually, I thought of Orange Free State first. Didn't even think of Orange County until I saw it on Wikipedia.

But then Orange Free State made the Super 12 rugby tournament in 1997, back in the day before South Africa's teams were permanent franchises.

Like I said above, Orange Free State is satisfactorily obscure. We can't just go to Las Vegas because Mia supposedly danced on a poker table, now can we? We have to be more creative than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom