Fingringhoe, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely can not make funny Demotivational Posters. They all come out sounding really forced and pleban-ish.

*wonders how on earth you'd juice a pomegranate* It's hard enough to eat the things...!

And we all know you're a closet pleban, LM :wink:

unico said:
i havve some pomagrante juice!! i should mke some tomorrow. not tonight though..

That stuff is intense. I like eating the fruits more. One of the most fun-to-eat fruits money can buy. It's a shame they're only ripe out here for a few months.

unico said:
ive nver had a real one i just drink the juice i like the juice though.

Get a real one. The seeds are like sour candy. When you bite through them, the juice splashes out.

unico said:
ive nver had a real one i just drink the juice i like the juice though.
It's been years since I had one... was really nice, from memory. Don't think I've ever seen the juice for sale, but I've never looked...

Wow, I discover a website of historic Victorian train photos and end up some 20 posts behind.

unico said:
i thoght the bottle said that it was made in anus.but it says ahus in sweeden

unico said:
itmakes for yummy smoothies11 i eat them for breakfasts

Are you OK? Your posts are a bit too entertaining for that of a sober person. :lol:

RavenBlue said:
So is pomegranate a french word?

According to answers.com, yes. Good eye.

Cement Apple would be a good (if waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too indie) band name.

I wish I had some beer to join in with.

I had some root beer schnapps earlier but it was too strong.. and I didn't have any normal root beer to mix it with.

Night Lynnok :)

Last edited:
unico said:
no slumbr party jus yet but maybe if i keep drinking the ulessees swill come join me

What are you drinking, exactly? I need to know these things so I can estimate how much longer it will be before just collapse on your keyboard.

LemonMelon said:
A liter of vodka & orange you say? :corn: Put it down.

Going to revise your loss-of-consciousness estimate from 25 minutes to 2.5 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom