Fingringhoe, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:
Dear god, my dad listening to Muse is wrong on so many levels.

My father's the kind of boring guy who mainly listens to the Stones and U2 these days.

Yeah, I got up this morning and put on some sleep pants cause the air was cold on my balls. Then I saw myself in the mirror and I look out-fucking-standing in billowy pants and no shirt. So, I decided to become a Tai Chi instructor.

Dalton said:
Yeah, I got up this morning and put on some sleep pants cause the air was cold on my balls. Then I saw myself in the mirror and I look out-fucking-standing in billowy pants and no shirt. So, I decided to become a Tai Chi instructor.

phail. put the unicorn shirt back on.

Axver said:

My father's the kind of boring guy who mainly listens to the Stones and U2 these days.

Yeah, same here. Mine sticks to the same old bands, occasionally attempting to listen to something more recent, but it's always very awkward.

lynnok said:
I don't come here often but I could sense a Creed line. So here I am.

Hope you've been well Alisaura
Yeah, not bad aside from possible ear infections :happy:

How've you been?

And congrats on the oily tai chi enterprise, Dalton!

LemonMelon said:

Yeah, same here. Mine sticks to the same old bands, occasionally attempting to listen to something more recent, but it's always very awkward.

I thought your father was the cool one who listens to prog?

My dad likes classical music, and ye olde Englishe folk musics. Elvis and The Beatles are modern noisy racket to him...

(yes, he's really old!)

Axver said:

I thought your father was the cool one who listens to prog?

He does listen to prog. That's what I mean by same old bands. I think that's why he checked out Muse, because he probably heard that they were prog or something, which I wouldn't say they are.

Pink Floyd
King Crimson
Gabriel-era Genesis
Yes
And a bunch of psychedelic shit is what he listens to.

I been good except little kids keep giving me germs and I have 40 days until graduation. I have Boards Friday.

*edit* and I still can't type

Boards. Before I can Practice I have to pass a comprehensive test. It's friday, takes 8 or 9 hours. If I don't pass I wasted alot of time and money

RavenBlue said:

It's that blasted new country that makes me want to implode.

This is true. Some old country is awesome:

Johnny Cash
Willie Nelson
Waylon Jennings
Hank Williams

:drool:

Alisaura said:
My dad likes classical music, and ye olde Englishe folk musics. Elvis and The Beatles are modern noisy racket to him...

(yes, he's really old!)

Your father was born in 1895?

LemonMelon said:

He does listen to prog. That's what I mean by same old bands. I think that's why he checked out Muse, because he probably heard that they were prog or something, which I wouldn't say they are.

Pink Floyd
King Crimson
Gabriel-era Genesis
Yes
And a bunch of psychedelic shit is what he listens to.

It seems a lot of prog fans, myself included, are into Muse but I'd never consider them even faintly prog.

Besides Genesis, those are good bands. :up:

I'm in Dental school.

Hey Mia, I'm making a list of stuff you have to do and places to go.

I actually like the music my parents listened to. Mostly Motown and Reggae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom