Finger, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only managed about 5.5 hours of sleep. I was about to go to bed at 2am when on a whim I went into the DI Running Diary thread and phanan mentioned the news. It had just broken. I stayed up for well over an hour listening to Summer '68 over and over again.

I'm thankful I'm doing my shuffle thing. I've only heard two Floyd songs since the news. One was Axe. I nearly cried then.

NP: The ConstruKction of Light (Part I) - 556/4614

Whoever is snapping needs a fucking metronome.

God, I love the remaster but I also want to kill the snapper (bono)

hey guys, whats going on? anything much ? this is the most fucked week of my life so far.

:hug: :hug:

We've been worried about you.

Can't say much has been happening in my world, and you haven't missed a whole lot on here either.

I've never heard the remastered J. Tree.

I figured it couldn't be all that much better and I just never got around to buying it.

Mothers of the Disappeared :drool:

The last three tracks on this album are the three that I am feeling strongest about right now.

I'm thankful I'm doing my shuffle thing. I've only heard two Floyd songs since the news. One was Axe. I nearly cried then.

NP: The ConstruKction of Light (Part I) - 556/4614

I fucking kept choking up at the opening notes and lines of Summer '68. Wearing The Inside Out is even more difficult. "This bleeding heart isn't beating much at all."

Mothers Of The Disappeared is one of the best and most haunting closers ever.

The remaster is only worth it if you get the deluxe edition with the DVD and everything. That's a quality package. Just the single CD and double CD versions seem a bit overpriced for what they are, though.

:( what happened?

my best freind/ work mate died on the weekend, i got the call at 12.01 am monday, she had a heart attack in the bath at home i think on satrurday night , it was a complete and utter fucking shock as she was the healthiest person i know , i had just been exhchanging texts with her on saturday , then bang i get this call in the middle of the night and had to break the news to everyone at work , so so fucking sad. but she was just an awesome person we are all lost without her .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom