Finger, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good one, Ashley. :wave:

Looks like it's another Pwn Ax Night.

:tongue:

and not offline because there's sort of a HUGE sea and land inbetween us :sad:

:hi5: how are ya guys doin?

I'm so gonna celebrate with a breakfast/lunch pizza... :uhoh: I thought my exam was going to be an hour later so I barely had brekkie

Come join the Aussie Posse. :wink:

Hah, I'm just about to have pizza too. :drool:

Oh god, I'd forgotten that Daniel Vettori was a spokesman for an optometrist.

Whatever optometrist it is, I now want to get my next pair of glasses there.

Wait, no I don't. I want to go where has the best deals. Who the hell goes to this or that store just because So-and-so is their spokesperson?

Whatever optometrist it is, I now want to get my next pair of glasses there.

Wait, no I don't. I want to go where has the best deals. Who the hell goes to this or that store just because So-and-so is their spokesperson?

I have no idea.

The only way a celebrity spokesperson could convince me to go to a store is if they tell me this store has the best deals.....with proof.

I'm already a part of the aussie posse according to Ali :lol:

:hi5: Great minds!

:drool: piiiizzzaaaaa :hmm: but which one.. supreme or hawaii..

You need to be here to be a FULL member of the Aussie Posse. :wink:

Mine's going to be hot Hungarian salami, onion, parmesan/mozarella blend cheese, barbecue sauce, and tomato sauce on pita bread. (It cracks me up how a pack of proper pizza bases are about twice the price of a bag of pita bread.)

You need to be here to be a FULL member of the Aussie Posse. :wink:

Mine's going to be hot Hungarian salami, onion, parmesan/mozarella blend cheese, barbecue sauce, and tomato sauce on pita bread. (It cracks me up how a pack of proper pizza bases are about twice the price of a bag of pita bread.)

:shifty: doncha rather want me to be full of you instead? '

sounds nice, but parmesan :yuck:
I'm gonna get a deep frozen one, too lazy to go make my own since I"ve school in about 4 hours! :lol:

I'll bet my house on it.

Mainly because it isn't mine.

I don't get up when you're around because you're an ugly male mofo and your girlfriend is a blow-up potato.

But when beautiful Dutch women are around ...

:shifty: doncha rather want me to be full of you instead? '

sounds nice, but parmesan :yuck:
I'm gonna get a deep frozen one, too lazy to go make my own since I"ve school in about 4 hours! :lol:

:ohmy: :sexywink:

See, I love parmesan, though I can't really taste it in this particular blend. In any case, the blend works well, melts very nicely.

I always make my own, since it's so much cheaper. The cheapest pizzas at the supermarket are about $6, and smaller than those I make myself.

:ohmy: :sexywink:

See, I love parmesan, though I can't really taste it in this particular blend. In any case, the blend works well, melts very nicely.

I always make my own, since it's so much cheaper. The cheapest pizzas at the supermarket are about $6, and smaller than those I make myself.

wow... here you can get deep frozen pizzas for as much as 1 euro!
I buy fancier ones(Big Americans or Ristorante) for 2,50 or so...

:tsk: have you been sleeping around Ax? or just streaked all over the ozz continent?

I'm worried that Ian's perving on me.

Especially because he's clearly been accidentally staring in Liam's window rather than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom