Finding Nemo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Anybody else seen this movie yet? I saw it last night. I loved it! Really great movie! Very cute, and the animation is great!

It was so fun going on opening night with the theater packed with kids! Watching their reactions and hearing the crowd cheer at the end is almost as much fun as watching the movie :cute:

Of course, when the Austrailian turtles in the movie kept saying "Dude" I couldn't help but think of our very own Diamond and his post recently about being called "Dude" :lol: :tsk:

If you haven't seen this movie yet, get out and see it!

I :heart: Pixar

5692_002_thumb.jpg

i plan on seeing it soon. i just wish it hadn't been released now when school's all out so there's not really any movie time that won't have a lot of kids. :mad: i don't like screaming kids.

but hopefully if i wait a couple weeks, the kid factor will have tapered off a little.

i want to see it but my bf refuses to go see a cartoon so i guess i either have to go by myself ot wait til it comes out on dvd.

Sweet Tart said:
i want to see it but my bf refuses to go see a cartoon so i guess i either have to go by myself ot wait til it comes out on dvd.

aww that sucks. He's missing out! Even tho it's a cartoon, all ages can an enjoy it :cute:

Tell him you'll buy his ticket, and then after the movie ask him if he still doesn't like cartoons :wink:

I just got back from seeing it! I loved it--the turtles were my favorite. I bought the plush Squirt before I saw the movie...and now I'm very tempted to make a new avatar. :)

Back
Top Bottom