Finding it so hard to de-stress..........!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Crust! I swear I feel like Im near breaking point, even though this is all minor compared to prob what many others, inc some here go through????????????..from having stress probs with my brother, to the weather being so shitty and dull, from the stink I have to fucking put up with at work, to some colleagues I seriously want to punch or strangle for just ?trying? to be funny with me, from having to do a job in work where everyone is involved and its unfuckingbelievable just how inconsiderate and disrespectful they are to driving to work today down through a rough ?loyalist? area where 5 young lads where tossing bricks from a high rubble (to clear it) down onto the road, not giving two fucks whose car they hit or cause damage too, etc?????..Im fucking feeling FURIOUS today!!!!!!!!!!

I need to release all this pent up anger, even customers ringin are irritating me, I feel like telling them to FUCK OFF!!! And NO this is NOT PMT!!!!!!!!

Any one any ideas? Breathe into a paper bag? Punch a wall? Sniff a particular scenty oil to help relax me?

I feel like Im going insane, and its not helping????I feel like Im going to combust with anger.........
icon9.gif

aaw poor maddie....go to yorkgate tesco and pile ur trolley with loads of spuds and HEAVY bottles of beer...watch the checkout girls struggle to put ti through the till and then when she's done just say no i dont want that and leave.....muhahahaaha.....i worked there.....i had mean customers...the bosses treated me like crap......u sort 'em out maddie
biggrin.gif

AAAAWWWW Maddie *huuuuugs* Why don't you do stuff you enjoyed doing but haven't had the chance to do it?

I know that can help. For example: When I feel crappy I buy myself a cool puzzle because that's something I enjoyed to do a long time ago, when I had the chance to do that.

Try doing something you awfully enjoy and you'll feel better
smile.gif

Take care girlie!!!

Sorry to hear about that mad, I know where you are now and it sucks. But here, have a few "remedies".
bx-hv-31.jpg

alert_can.jpg

main_image.jpg

rainbow.jpg

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

Osmosis be de passive transpo't uh booze

Originally posted by LOVE MUSCLE:
when I get stressed and need relief I can only do one thing to blow off steam. I have to "exercise the muscle"

eek.gif

Nope, I won't even go there.

Couldn't you try cow-tipping instead?
tongue.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam
The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry
No, I will not do the snake dance for you~Bono

awwwww good for you GM, cow-tipping is a great idea.

The poor muscle seems to have a one-track mind.

I was feeling the same way yesterday. I cleaned. A LOT. Tonight I'm steam cleaning my carpet.

------------------
I AM the Ass Demon Exorcist.

Back
Top Bottom