Finally, a thread even Radiohead haters can enjoy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

I can't wait to see the Radiohead movie referenced below. It'll be showing in the 6th Level of Hell, see you guys there.

thomyorke003ej4.jpg

Thom Yorke lives in the same douschey university town where he grew up with his girlfriend, Somenobody Artist. The couple have two children, Noah and Agnes, whom Yorke believes are androids sent to control his thoughts. Yorke is deathly afraid of riding in cars and instead travels in a plywood cart pulled by a train of 12 grey horses. Thom Yorke hates everything, that is everything except creepy-looking trees, which are in fact the only thing that Yorke doesn't find stifling or depressing. Thom Yorke can frequently be seen loitering at supermarkets under the influence of psychadelic mushrooms, commenting on how disturbed by his surroundings he is.

I never knew Oscar Wilde,Kurt Cobain, Chris Martin, The American Communist Party, Al Gore and Adolf Hitler were in Radiohead
:ohmy:

Last edited:
Irishteen said:
I never knew Oscar Wilde,Kurt Cobain, Chris Martin, The American Communist Party, Al Gore and Adolf Hitler were in Radiohead
:ohmy:

:lmao:

i'm not even gonna read the article....
that quote is WAY too fucking funny!

My favorite part is the discography:

o failure
o failure
o failure
o failure
o failure
o failure
o syntax error**

"fitter wealthier more productive comfortable not sucking so much regular play on the radio (3 times a day)"

Back
Top Bottom