Final World Series Thread: Down to the Wire!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jezebel

War Child
:yes: :yes: :yes:

this is it kids

Are the Angels incredible or what??????

one of the most AMAZING baseball games EVER last night!

Game 7, 5:00

be there or be square!

:wave: :up:

I'll be :drunk: if the Angels pull this off! :dance: :dance:

And :tongue: to Barry

Last edited:
I was born and raised in Anaheim and have been going to Angel games for over 30 years...this is just unbelievable! I never thought I would see them get this close.

Last nights game...amazing. :bow:

If they pull this off Jezebel...we'll both be :drunk: :dance: :hyper:

And what was wrong with Barry last night? Not one but two bungled plays? :der: :reject:

Bring it home Angels!!!...

Game 7, amazing and wonderful game 6 that brought all of us to the edge of our seats!!! GO ANGELS!!!!!

Bono's American Wife said:
I was born and raised in Anaheim and have been going to Angel games for over 30 years...this is just unbelievable! I never thought I would see them get this close.

Last nights game...amazing. :bow:

If they pull this off Jezebel...we'll both be :drunk: :dance: :hyper:

And what was wrong with Barry last night? Not one but two bungled plays? :der: :reject:

:wave: hi, B.A.W., I was raised in Tustin :wave:

went to Angel games when I was in high school & went to infamous game 5 in 1986, so.....

I'm wondering where ol' diamond is, so he can explain to us about Barry :eeklaugh:

The jets that did the fly-overs last night and tonight flew directly over my house at about 800 feet with their landing gear down. They were landing at the reserve base a few miles from my house!!

:D :D

I took my dog for a walk right after the final pitch. We had to turn back after a few houses because she was frightened by the fireworks noises in the neighborhood.

martha said:

I took my dog for a walk right after the final pitch. We had to turn back after a few houses because she was frightened by the fireworks noises in the neighborhood.

I watched game 7 at a friend's house in Santa Clarita, and at the game's conclusion people were shooting off fireworks. This team has really captured the imagination and excited all of L.A. In fact, my friend tells me that last week that even the kids at Hart High in Santa Clarita were wearing Angel T-shirts and hats. I couldn't watch game 6 but I happened to be in a restaurant in the Valley and random people and employees were giving updates on the score. After the game Starbucks in Sherman Oaks had "Angels 3, Giants 3 (wins)" written on their chalkboard. Unexpected to see all of this in Dodgertown.

At least I have a reason to gloat!

And now I'm gonna go gloat in front of my TV while I watch my :heart: Angels :heart: in their victory parade :wave: :yes:

Bono's American Wife said:
At least I have a reason to gloat!

And now I'm gonna go gloat in front of my TV while I watch my :heart: Angels :heart: in their victory parade :wave: :yes:

Ohhhh you should go!!!!! Aren't you close enough to ride a bike or walk or something? (sure wouldn't want to drive, it'll be a mess)

:wave: hi diamond :wave:

jezebel said:

Ohhhh you should go!!!!! Aren't you close enough to ride a bike or walk or something? (sure wouldn't want to drive, it'll be a mess)

:( I can't go...just had surgery dammit. I can't risk someone knocking me down or pushing me. My sister in law tried to sneak over and pick me up but my husband intercepted the phone call :mad:

Bonds is a pompous *censored*..oh, I guess he's just 'misunderstood'...

I am really enjoying this thread

Keep it going ladies-good work! :D

1035919513.4160872530.jpg

1035918263.3959504982.jpg

1035818922.2215092257.jpg

Re: Bonds is a pompous *censored*..oh, I guess he's just 'misunderstood'...

Gina Marie said:
I am really enjoying this thread

Keep it going ladies-good work! :D

1035919513.4160872530.jpg

1035918263.3959504982.jpg

1035818922.2215092257.jpg
yes
yes lovely photos:down::angry:
Seriously-
Congratulations:mad: bitchfaces jk:D

Gina whos the girl w QB Brady in your profile pic?:)

DB9

Back
Top Bottom