final power rankings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
as promised, here they are, freshly delivered to your desktop for your enjoyment.

this installment will be the final one for obvious reasons. even posting something like this gets old after a while, and so with very little inspiration in the tank, i present you the march 31st, and final edition.

just cause you feel neglected by not appearing on my rankings, doesnt mean i like you. and vice versa. personal feelings are not thrown into my machines equation for processing these scores.

so long, everyone!

1) ouizy: that was a remarkable feat, last week. i dont need to say more.

2) angel: justin timberlake IS hot!

3) stories for boys: not always a runner up, eye-yight?

4) sicy: zoo conversational comment did not go unnoticed.

5) screaming flower: you really havent been posting enough lately.

6) ali rose: i cant leave someone out who has a destroyed arm, can i? oh wait, i can!

6) zooropa amanda: i saw that!

7) giant lemon: :hug:

8) paxetaurora: hello, this is just a confirmation. well, see ya!

9) foray: i hate myself for putting you in here, but nevertheless, your dear diary is good enough to warrant a placement on my list.

10) icelle: your diary about msn should actually land you in the top spot, but i never said i was fair.

---

looking back on the list, it would appear as though the ladies outnumber the gents by a score of 9-1. but it should be noted that the sole male occupant is in the pole position. this once again proves that men are superior to women, and that were better drivers.

obviously.

Gickies Gageeze said:
this once again proves that men are superior to women, and that were better drivers.

*runs over, backs up, runs over, backs up, runs over, backs up*

lmao, bc!
mechant8.gif

Wow.. for once your thread got rated one star without me having anything to do with it :applaud:

ready to exterminate any chap who complains "oh why wasnt i on thel ist" with a *gun.

*water gun.

what.

no harm done bear, lists are just that, and I know my interland worth, im dead sexy and nobody can argue with that, my contributions to the lemonade lounge are for my own benefit and nobody elses......:up:

:hug: lists :hug:

This is the end, my only friend the end.

Father?
Yes son?
I want to kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom