Final Fantasy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Its been too long since I recommended a good band, and Final Fantasy are good. Thier most recent release, "Has a good home" is quite fantastic. I posted some tracks from them, took them down. And now.....for you guys only, Ill put a track back up....

So

Listen and enjoy....

Final Fantasy- PleasePleasePlease

thanks for that ... this guy (is there only one member?) is sooo amazing live... i dont think ive ever seen anything so cool as the looped violin thing he does... my friend thinks he must have been clasically trained in music or something... he was the opener but by the end of his set everyone was pretty much won over

a band called as my favorite videogame? :hmm: I will check them out, thanks EP :up:

i thought this was about the game too. i was like, EP and Final Fantasy??? WTF???

anyway, 'tis very good, EP. very good indeed. :up:

we will never write YOU off... :sexywink:

Good....glad you like. The violin is really something isnt it....He was The Arcade Fire opener on the most recent tour also btw.

Elvis Presley said:
Good....glad you like. The violin is really something isnt it....He was The Arcade Fire opener on the most recent tour also btw.

yes. i looked him up on the reviled pitchfork site. he also arranges the strings for the hidden cameras, whom i also enjoy. very cool. :up:

it seems canada strikes again. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom