Final Destination

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
:| :ohmy: :no: :eek: :uhoh:

Has anyone else seen this? I started watching it this afternoon before I went into work... I probably watched about three quarters of it and then had to shut it off because I was way too freaked out. I'll probably watch it sometime again, but not alone!!

Basically, the main character is about to get on a plane with his French class, when he has a premonition that the plane is going to explode - so he gets all freaked out and 7 or 8 of the passengers get removed from the plane. So after the plane blows up... all the people that were removed from the flight start dying in these freaky ways - and the main character continues having visions where he sees they're time coming. It's not even that it's really violent or anything either - just very disturbing... IMO

Seen it.

It freaked the shit out of me.. but really the beginning is the freakiest part so you should watch the rest. :yes:

elevatedmole said:
I heard that each time death was near, a John Denver song was playing.

yes. and i am FRIGHTENED when i hear it.

i saw it previous to going to europe. that = BAD IDEA

then i was in venice and heading toward the airport and yeah i saw a HUGE ad for it. THEN i got on an airplane. :crack:

Sicy said:
Seen it.

It freaked the shit out of me.. but really the beginning is the freakiest part so you should watch the rest. :yes:

I agree. The plane explosion was the scariest part for me. :eek:

By the way, who was in that movie? I'm completely drawing a blank...er...:scratch: :slant:

It was kind of a no-name cast - people you're starting to see around. Like Stiffler from American Pie - and the chick who plays the nun in Saving Silverman.

Back
Top Bottom