Fighting for the rights of animals (alligators, birds, etc)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DebbieSG

Refugee
Is anyone in this forum interested in animal rights? I worked as a volunteer for PETA and a local animal rescue organization, based in Marin County (North Bay).

Occasionally there are reports of terrible animal abuse or dangerous use of domestic or wild animals, and often there is very little the average Joe or Jane can do!

this link below is, eye think, an exceptional (oooh, big word!) site for news and discussion...eye would even recommend the official band forum, find in their organization a more efficient navigation...big RASTA call out to western Christians avoiding island caribbean nations...go here to discuss pets and animal suffering:

http://express.envirolink.org:81/cgi-bin/WebX.fcgi?14@53.hbFOaBY7evK^4@.ee6bb82

Save Our Seals (from circus exploitation, of course!)

peta seems to think people shouldnt eat meat. peta might have the right idea about some things, but they appear completely nuts to me.

ill take my chicken flavoured turkey ham any day over salad. :wink:

I'm into animal rights, but at the same time I've been hunting before.

I'm being serious.

deep said:

That works, if you're a real bad hunter.

I've never killed anything.

Unless you count mosquitos, I've killed a whole lot of those, and I'll kill a whole lot more.

I seem to remember the quote from PETA's president that said she would be against animal research even if it led to a cure for AIDS. I doubt Bono is a PETA member.

Back
Top Bottom