FIA Formula 1 World Championship thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some pic:

233247_1.jpg

233246_1.jpg

233245_1.jpg

I like the first one..

Someone has got the list with al the dates of the GPs?
I don't think I saw it here...

lady luck said:
I like the first one..

Someone has got the list with al the dates of the GPs?
I don't think I saw it here...
Well it was posted in the first post of this thread, but Spa has been taken off the calendar by the FIA because it needs a year to improve the facilities.

Translate that into "It doesn't make enough cash compared to the modern bullshit Tilke straightaway-fests that Bernie is fond of building".

:)

Hermann Tilke is making so boring circuits, I don't know what they want from this man, he's designing tracks like the bad copy of each other, and they leave off the best circuit in the world like Spa.....................this is stupid, and stupid, and stupid.........................Bernie should finally go away from F1, he's brain has made a burn-out....................

Canadiens1160 said:
Well it was posted in the first post of this thread, but Spa has been taken off the calendar by the FIA because it needs a year to improve the facilities.

Translate that into "It doesn't make enough cash compared to the modern bullshit Tilke straightaway-fests that Bernie is fond of building".

Of course... I saw it!
Sorry, I'm a blind girl..

The Belgian Grand Prix removed from the calender for this year..... :sad:

I love that track! Why did this happen? Couldn't they have done something to save this race? I can't believe it. This track is historic and the race shouldn't have been removed! This just sucks :rant:

Rio De Janeiro probably will take the place of Spa..................well, another brazilian GP.....................brilliant! :happy:
It's always cool to go at Ayrton's home.....................................

:heart: Ayrton Senna:heart:

The new McLaren is out and it's a fucking sex machine!

MP4-21-06.jpg

I think they're hoping to blind the other drivers before their engine blows.

babyman said:
Rio De Janeiro probably will take the place of Spa..................well, another brazilian GP.....................brilliant! :happy:
It's always cool to go at Ayrton's home.....................................

:heart: Ayrton Senna:heart:

Ayrton Senna :rockon:

I just hope that these problems with the Belgian Grand Prix will be solved.. I'd hate to see it disappear from the calender forever.. These problems have been around for a while now.. It's almost like someone wants it to disappear..

sure he is replacable!

I mean, he is a champion, and there's no doubt about it -- even if I don't like him personally.
He will be remember as a winner and he's a part of the history of F1. But I don't think anyone thinks he's gonna be the Ferrari driver for the rest of his life...

waiting for the new stars to rise...

lady luck said:
sure he is replacable!

I mean, he is a champion, and there's no doubt about it -- even if I don't like him personally.
He will be remember as a winner and he's a part of the history of F1. But I don't think anyone thinks he's gonna be the Ferrari driver for the rest of his life...

waiting for the new stars to rise...

I'm just joining this thread so forgive me. Of course he is replaceable, he was never as good as everyone made out anyway and it's not like it was a couple of years ago. Of course we've got Alonso or Kimi, but we've also got guys like Montoya who I fancy for the title this year if the Mc Laren is as good this year as last.

Code:
Starting grid for Bahrain GP

1.  M.SCHUMACHER Ferrari     1m31.431s
2.  MASSA        Ferrari     1m31.478s
3.  BUTTON       Honda       1m31.549s
4.  ALONSO       Renault     1m31.702s
5.  MONTOYA      McLaren     1m32.164s
6.  BARRICHELLO  Honda       1m32.579s
7.  WEBBER       Williams    1m33.006s
8.  KLIEN        Red Bull    1m33.112s
9.  FISICHELLA   Renault     1m33.496s
10. HEIDFELD     BMW         1m33.926s
11. VILLENEUVE   BMW         1m32.456s
12. ROSBERG      Williams    1m32.620s
13. COULTHARD    Red Bull    1m32.850s
14. TRULLI       Toyota      1m33.066s
15. LIUZZI       Toro Rosso  1m33.416s
16. SPEED        Toro Rosso  1m34.606s
17. R.SCHUMACHER Toyota      1m34.702s
18. ALBERS       MF1         1m35.724s
19. MONTEIRO     MF1         1m35.900s
20. SATO         Super Aguri 1m37.411s
21. IDE          Super Aguri 1m40.270s
22. RAIKKONEN    McLaren     no time
Shit, look at that Ferrari front row, I'm very impressed and it seems they've brought their A game this year. Also nice to see the Hondas back up competing at the top tier of teams.

Today's raced proved 3 trutologies

1. Fernando Alonso is a worthy Champion
2. Michael Schumacher still the Best
3. Kimi Raikkonen should have been WDC

Niko Roseberg did the fastest lap, Felipe Massa was as quick as any of the front runners. Raikkonen is only 26, I think future of Formula 1 racing is very bright.

Kimi Raikkonen is scary fast, considering he made the podium from what, 20th place?
Villeneuve was having a great day as well, until his car decided to exlpode :eyebrow:

the rockin edge said:

:lmao: that always sucks:wink:
I took the liberty of preparing an anigif that can be used for each race this year where Villeneuve explodes, takes out his teammate, or otherwise makes me cry :|

WayToGoJV.gif

and one more...

SuperLosers.gif

Last edited:
^love that gif by the way, very funny :lmao: It was one hell of an explosion too!

Alonso won(which made me very happy) and Kimi did a great job. Next race in Malasia I'm sure he'll be able to be fighting in the front right from the beginning. He could have been there this weekend if his car didn't break down in qualifying.. That just sucked.

BTW, I think this GP was quite exciting... I mean, I watched a lot of booooooring GPs in the past and I am happy this one was not like that!!

Back
Top Bottom