FIA Formula 1 World Championship thread - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-28-2006, 01:02 PM   #196
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 09:57 PM
Do you remember Senna throwing away Prost In Suzuka?
But you don't claim him diabolical, now, let's don't put this mask on Schumacher, it's not the case. He has won what he has won thanx to himself and his teams.................and today he once again showed what he's capable to do, from 22 to 5..................

Old 05-28-2006, 01:04 PM   #197
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by babyman
Tricks? Somoeone who won everything possible thanx to his strenght uses tricks? Yeah, Michael's the devil......................
There were even worst things, don't forget what Senna and Prost used to make to each other..........................The car went clearly in understeering, Michael has tried several times to get the car back, but there was nothing more to do because he entered the corner too fast. Now it's easy to get on him, everyone just couldn't awate nothing else to get down on Michael because no one can stand him, because he's the fastest pilot of the history. I don't mind that others win, Ferrari and Schumacher have won so much, but this is not the way to treat such a champion and Ferrari. Finally they took the chance to show all their Anti-Ferrari will. Why hasn't Villeneuve took the same penalty at Nurburgring? He hold Fisichella behind of him for an entire lap! Fisichella did the same with Coulthard yesterday. So, those were worst mistakes than Michael's one, why didn't they get the penalties like they deserved? It was ridiculous, from 1st to last is the clear sign that there's a will to smash him out, and this is unfair and coward. There were much worst things in F1, and now they got the sparkle...............please, this isn't anymore a competition, they're all waiting behind the corner the first chance to throw shit on Schumacher.
Nonsense. Everyone who pays attention to F1 can see that Ferrari gets away with more shit then other teams. And if they wanted Schumacher out of the competition, they could have just revoked his license like they did with Ide (at least Ide didn't screw up on purpose) or disqualify him for the entire race.

Fact of the matter is that he took this curve with the same speed as he always does, yet hit the brakes so hard that he couldn't control his car (yet could magically stop it just before he hit the wall). This combined with his dubious track record, and him changing his story a couple of times (first the enigine stolled, then he accidentally stolled it himself, then suddenly there's a "device" in the car that automatically stops his engine after running it stationary for a while), leads me to believe he did it on purpose.

Old 05-28-2006, 01:23 PM   #198
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Ide got the license revoked because he can't drive. You can't compare Ide to Schumacher, are you serious? You never can revoke the license to Michael Schumacher for such a silly thing. Someone in the FIA has well understood that Michaels intention is to stay at Ferrari and in F1 for other 2 years, and this isn't well liked, because more than one has enough of Schumacher. Why did this whole came so hard on him? Every other pilot threw venom on Michael, why? Why so hard? Why so fast? It seems they weren't waiting for anything else, in fact all the pilots have asked the remove of Michael's president role. This was the first step to make him decide to leave.
Old 05-28-2006, 01:40 PM   #199
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

I meant that the FIA would have revoked Schumacher's license if your little conspiracy theory was even close to the truth (do you have anything to back that up btw?). The fact that most of the drivers, team officials and FIA officials came down so hard on him is indeed telling. These people have more than enough experience to recognize a rat when they see one. Actually, I think the only people believing in Schumi's innocence are his own team and fans.

The telemetry clearly showed he had some explaining to do, and Ferrari couldn't get their story straight. Tough cheese.
Old 05-28-2006, 01:51 PM   #200
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 04:27 PM
Hmmm, if FIA is against Schumie, he seems to have had an amazingly successful career. There is the argument that some of the rule changes were meant to stop Schumacher from winning all the time, but I think that was more to stop the monotony of the F1 circuit cause it was as dull as watching grass grow for a couple of years. Schumacher just happened to be the guy who was dominating at the time, the rules would have been changed regardless of who was dominating. The sport had to make a change.

Schumacher will leave when he feels he can no longer compete for the championship just like many other champions do. I doubt they can force him out of F1 especially with his fiery personality.

I think Schumacher is the greatest driver ever but sometimes he is an ass. So he has to pay the price for his actions sometimes. Actually, as today's results show, this may have lit a fire under him to pick up his game and focus on his driving and less on the politics and mind games.
Old 05-28-2006, 05:54 PM   #201
Acrobat

It was supposed to be great race.Shame some idiots fucked it up.
Old 05-28-2006, 06:03 PM   #202
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:57 PM
Old 05-29-2006, 04:52 AM   #203
Acrobat

Local Time: 07:57 PM
i am absolutely appalled at that race, how the can fisicella get away with holding webber up, youve got a bloody blue flag, yield you asshole thats the goddam rule, and beacuse of slowing him down his engines overheated and its cost him and raikonnen the race and almost certain podiums!. if i was webber i swear i would have hit fisicella after the race, he had nothing to gain by holding webber up, his teammate on the other hand, renaut obviously instegated that plan that worked well for them, im all for team play but only when its fair and within the rules, and ignoring the race marshalls is certainly outside the rules! and then williams cant say anything about it beaucuse the FIA will give them shit about not undermining their decisions. webber had to radio his team after losing several seconds to get fisicella to finally yield, funny how he had no problem yielding for alonso.....again i am appalled that that race, webber and raikonnen were robbed by renauts cheat tactics!
Old 05-29-2006, 11:01 AM   #204
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by zepher25
i am absolutely appalled at that race, how the can fisicella get away with holding webber up, youve got a bloody blue flag, yield you asshole thats the goddam rule, and beacuse of slowing him down his engines overheated and its cost him and raikonnen the race and almost certain podiums!. if i was webber i swear i would have hit fisicella after the race, he had nothing to gain by holding webber up, his teammate on the other hand, renaut obviously instegated that plan that worked well for them, im all for team play but only when its fair and within the rules, and ignoring the race marshalls is certainly outside the rules! and then williams cant say anything about it beaucuse the FIA will give them shit about not undermining their decisions. webber had to radio his team after losing several seconds to get fisicella to finally yield, funny how he had no problem yielding for alonso.....again i am appalled that that race, webber and raikonnen were robbed by renauts cheat tactics!

Ain't it? He won't get any penalty as long as he doesn't wear red.
Episodes like these must get under a written precise rule, it's not aceptable that Villeneuve got 1 place penalty at Nuerbugring, Fisichella 5 and Schumacher 21, all for the same reason! Why this stupid diversity of applying penalties?! What they have done to Schumacher has created a preceding now, next time I am really very curious to see what will happen if Alonso gets in the same mistake.........................it was a disrespectful and shameful spite. Ferrari was by far the fastest car at this race, the car was ultra incredible, and you see it by Schumacher arriving 5th!! This is the only good aspect that makes me still hope for the championship, except the FIA doesn't decide by itself who must win like they have done this time. Just for curiosity, the 3 judges that gave the penalties at Fisichella and Schumacher were english, FRENCH and SPANISH.........................nooooooooooo, there's nothing strange, it's all clear, now I get easily why Michael lost 21 places and Fisichella 5.................................Well done FIA, WELL DONE!!
Old 05-30-2006, 05:59 AM   #205
Acrobat

i dont really blame fisicella for what happened to webber, its pretty obvious renaut told him to attempt to hold up webber and eventually there only 2 competitors were forced out of the race, fisicella had nothing to gain, renaut had lots to gain for alonos and themselves.....frank williams should run someone from renaut down in his wheelchair!
Old 06-04-2006, 02:40 AM   #206
Acrobat

ok well lets move our attention to silverstone, 7 days to go, i want webber to do well, maybe nudge fisi into a wall..or even better alonso!, but realistialy i think Button has an ok chance on home soil, aside from that im tippin Schumacher after seeing his catalunya test times this week
Old 06-04-2006, 10:24 AM   #207
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by babyman
Do you remember Senna throwing away Prost In Suzuka?
But you don't claim him diabolical, now, let's don't put this mask on Schumacher, it's not the case. He has won what he has won thanx to himself and his teams.................and today he once again showed what he's capable to do, from 22 to 5..................
Since I didn't comment on the race or qualy, let me just say I was very disappointed in Scheuey.

I'm not even a fan, but to claim that the FIA unfairly punishes Ferrari is hilarious Up until the beginning of this season Max and Bernie have basically been catering to Jean Todt's every whim

Anyway, I think Michael having to deal with reporters' questions about his ridiculous and inexcusably cheap actions was sweet revenge enough for all his detractors.

Here's a link by the way to the video, first one on the page -
http://www.motorpasion.com/archivos/...asse-ahora.php

There is no way that was an accident, and to throw up your hands and claim that we all hate a multiple-time world champion and are all waiting to shit on him is a bit much If DC was going to be on pole and pulled similar bullshit as MS did, you'd have the same reaction and would have posted a huge rambling, sputtering forum post saying that DC should have been slapped right to the back of the grid.

Puh-lease.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:05 PM   #208
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by Canadiens1160

I'm not even a fan, but to claim that the FIA unfairly punishes Ferrari is hilarious Up until the beginning of this season Max and Bernie have basically been catering to Jean Todt's every whim

That's so true. Sometimes it almost felt like the word FIA was missing one letter, like it was suppose to be FIAT...

Something else that also is true is that no matter what the FIA decides, they will never be able to make everyone happy.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:33 PM   #209
Acrobat

plain and simple, formula 1 is a business and schderia ferrari marlboro is the biggest, richest and most powerful team in that business so it makes perfect sense to try to please the most powerful team, the powermongers of formula 1 will always control what happens, thats simply why the new comission system dosent include to small teams it includes williams and ferrari and the like
Old 06-06-2006, 05:26 AM   #210
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I don't care anymore about what happened, I only remember the fantastic race Michael did, chatter goes with the wind.....................
Just waiting for Silverstone