FIA Formula 1 World Championship thread - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-26-2006, 05:36 AM   #181
Acrobat

Local Time: 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by CKONE

exactly and I appreciate that - but it does make it impossible to truly judge the drivers unfortunately.

Stick me in a ferrari and I will win every race against competitors in a trabant!
i doubt that, the trebant will finish, whilst you will crash, even if the trebant takes 35 hours to finish

Old 05-26-2006, 05:46 AM   #182
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally posted by zepher25

i doubt that, the trebant will finish, whilst you will crash, even if the trebant takes 35 hours to finish
true

also my ferrari wont have a 12 disc cd player so I can have my U2 cd's on random so I think I would rather be in the trabant!

Old 05-26-2006, 06:15 AM   #183
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by CKONE

exactly and I appreciate that - but it does make it impossible to truly judge the drivers unfortunately.

Stick me in a ferrari and I will win every race against competitors in a trabant!

Not in the nowdays Ferrari, unfortunately..................the fastest times are a bit over...............................but we're still there!
Old 05-26-2006, 06:16 AM   #184
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by zepher25

Old 05-27-2006, 12:13 PM   #185
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:19 PM
Code:
Monaco Grand Prix provisional starting grid

1.  M.SCHUMACHER      Ferrari
2.  ALONSO            Renault
3.  WEBBER            Williams
4.  RAIKKONEN         McLaren
5.  FISICHELLA        Renault
6.  MONTOYA           McLaren
7.  BARRICHELLO       Honda
8.  TRULLI            Toyota
9.  COULTHARD         Red Bull
10. ROSBERG           Williams
11. R.SCHUMACHER      Toyota
12. KLIEN             Red Bull
13. LIUZZI            Toro Rosso
14. BUTTON            Honda
15. VILLENEUVE        BMW
16. HEIDFELD          BMW
17. ALBERS            Midland
18. MONTEIRO          Midland
19. SPEED             Toro Rosso
20. SATO              Super Aguri
21. MONTAGNY          Super Aguri
22. MASSA             Ferrari
Quote:
Schu pole remains in doubt
Saturday, 27, May, 2006, 15:44

Michael Schumacher’s pole position for the Monaco Grand Prix remains in doubt after the stewards launched an inquiry into his last corner incident at the end of qualifying.

The German ace was called up to speak to the officials after the paddock went into uproar, questioning the sincerity of the seven-time world champion’s claims that he had made a genuine mistake.

Schumacher had already secured pole when he apparently slid wide at the 40mph La Rascasse hairpin in the final moments of the session, partly obstructing the track.

Several drivers’ flying laps were ruined by the ensuing yellow flags, including that of world champion Fernando Alonso and Giancarlo Fisichella.

Alonso was convinced afterwards that the incident had cost him pole position.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:38 PM   #186
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 10:19 PM

Alonso would definitely have been faster.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:46 PM   #187
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Schumacher has to start from the last row!
Old 05-27-2006, 07:11 PM   #188
Acrobat

actually on www.formula1.com the FIA is reporting schumacher on pole, ive seen the footage and IMO it looks like he genuinely made a mistake. also
GO WEBBER!
Old 05-27-2006, 07:35 PM   #189
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Look again

Don't get your hopes us, Webber's bound to screw it up sooner or later. Though I'd like to see him end up on the stage.
Old 05-27-2006, 08:56 PM   #190
Acrobat

Schumachers been stripped of pole and had all his times deleted!, hes on the back of the grrid, oh well all the better for Webber, at least his williams is capable of finishing unlike the jaguar a couple of year ago which had its gear box die in almost every race!, webber came 3rd at Monaco last year so maybe alonso will smash up and webber will win
Old 05-28-2006, 10:45 AM   #191
War Child

Race Results:

1 F. Alonso - Renault
2 J.P. Montoya - McLaren
3 D. Coulthard - Red Bull
4 R. Barrichello - Honda
5 M. Schumacher - Ferrari
6 G. Fisichella - Renault
7 N. Heidfeld - BMW Sauber
8 R. Schumacher - Toyota
9 F. Massa - Ferrari
10 V. Liuzzi - Torro Rosso
11 J. Button - Honda
12 C. Albers - MF1
13 S. Speed - Torro Rosso
14 J. Villeneuve - BMW Sauber
15 T. Monteiro - MF1
16 F. Montagny - Super Aguri

Alonso wins again!!!!

Kimi could have been on the podium.... Webber could have been there as well. Too bad their cars broke down.
Old 05-28-2006, 10:56 AM   #192
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

This was the most fake GP of the whole F1 history.............great thing have they done with Schumacher..................it's clear there's a plan to kick him out of F1.............it's a shame, such a behaviour is simply a shame!! Michael doesn't need to stop his car in the middle of the track to become an obstacle for the other racers. He has each and every record, he won almost 90 races, 7 worldchampionships, 66 pole position..............does he need to do the obstacle?!? Please, Fisichella did the same thing and got 5 palces behind, not 21............Should have Michael went to crash the car?! This is Montecarlo, there are no escape ways. Let's say it's clear they want Ferrari and Schumacher out of the business, and au revoir..............
Old 05-28-2006, 11:17 AM   #193
War Child

If Michael just hit the wall that saturday then it would have been easier to believe that it was really an accident. Now, it just looked too technically planned. His slip, his incapapbility to correct the car to turn the corner, his stop and after he stopped the car the shutdown of his engine.... In his story he was pretty vague as well.

The thing is that in cases like this Michael will never be trusted on his word because of all the shit that happened in the past through the years.(all the tricks he used, people he shoved off the track etc.) People expect Michael to do dirty tricks so when anything questionable happens Michael will be blamed.

It's just the way it is....
Old 05-28-2006, 12:10 PM   #194
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Tricks? Somoeone who won everything possible thanx to his strenght uses tricks? Yeah, Michael's the devil......................
There were even worst things, don't forget what Senna and Prost used to make to each other..........................The car went clearly in understeering, Michael has tried several times to get the car back, but there was nothing more to do because he entered the corner too fast. Now it's easy to get on him, everyone just couldn't awate nothing else to get down on Michael because no one can stand him, because he's the fastest pilot of the history. I don't mind that others win, Ferrari and Schumacher have won so much, but this is not the way to treat such a champion and Ferrari. Finally they took the chance to show all their Anti-Ferrari will. Why hasn't Villeneuve took the same penalty at Nurburgring? He hold Fisichella behind of him for an entire lap! Fisichella did the same with Coulthard yesterday. So, those were worst mistakes than Michael's one, why didn't they get the penalties like they deserved? It was ridiculous, from 1st to last is the clear sign that there's a will to smash him out, and this is unfair and coward. There were much worst things in F1, and now they got the sparkle...............please, this isn't anymore a competition, they're all waiting behind the corner the first chance to throw shit on Schumacher.
Old 05-28-2006, 12:50 PM   #195
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 05:49 PM
Schumacher is probably one of the greatest drivers in history. Unfortunately, he is also one of the most diabolical drivers out there too, remember his intentional bumping of Villeneuve years back.

The most puzzling thing is why he behaves like that. His tremendous legacy as a driver will be destroyed by his unethical behaviour on the track.

Today's race was awesome until Webber and Kimi faced engine failures.

Well, Indy 500 next followed by Coca Cola 600 as the Ultimate World Race Day continues. Enjoy everyone!!