Fever Pitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Has anyone seen it yet, what did you think? I'm looking forward to seeing it asap. I don't think Yankee fans should see it :D

I like this forum, you don't have to sift through other stuff in LS now :shifty:

I hope there isn't already a thread about this movie here, I couldn't find one.

It sucked. I didn't laugh once. It almost made me ashamed to be a Sox fan. Okay, that's kind of extreme.

I only laughed at the Sox-oriented jokes, such as Drew Barrymore completely butchering the good name of Yaz. I just didn't think it was a good film, romantic comedy, ode to fan-dom, whatever.

Uhoh, I was hoping it would be decent. At least I heard they don't have those painful fake Boston accents.

Jimmy Fallon's cute though :wink: and I love Drew.

It was interesting to read how they shot the part at the World Series, they just went there and asked Fox if they could shoot, used their cameras(well it's a Fox movie). It was sort of tacky to see the Sox finally win and right in the middle is Jimmy and Drew making out :slant:

At leat the Farrelly brothers didn't give Johnny Damon the Cameron Diaz hair gel if you know what I mean :D

I'm not a big fan of their movies

I liked it, quite a bit

If I was the Drew character I would have NEVER complained about the Red Sox obsession :D OK, well maybe the Red Sox jockstrap was a bit too much

i can't stand jimmy fallon. i'm not too big a fan of drew barrymore either. and i'm too cheap to go to the movies...even though it seems that i live in the only place in new england where movie tickets are still 5 bucks (or under 5 if i go to a matinee).

and i hate romantic comedies.

IWasBored said:
i can't stand jimmy fallon. i'm not too big a fan of drew barrymore either. and i'm too cheap to go to the movies...even though it seems that i live in the only place in new england where movie tickets are still 5 bucks (or under 5 if i go to a matinee).
and i hate romantic comedies.

But Tessie is in it :D

You're all hopelessly cynical :wink:

Chizip said:
You're just upset cause you rented "Real Genius" at Blockbuster Saturday night hoping to see Mike Martz' life story, and instead found out it was about Belichick.

If you're looking for the Martz story, its a double bio-pic(k), about Martz and Bulger, rent "Dumb and Dumberer"

Back
Top Bottom