Fess up you snobs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some of mine: Everclear, Eiffel 65, Daft Punk, Savage Garden, and Billy Idol.

But I believe you like the music youlike because you can relate to it.:);) You might see something that someone else doesn't see...or like it even if people think it is a cheesy band. I think it drags you down when you feel guiulty. Like what you like and love what you love!;):wink:

Ange- how can you hate the Js????? I know that over the last few years they have become a bit shitty, but basically I still think that there are some cool tunes to be heard and discovered and at least there are no 'rock patrols, black thunders or no-repeat/non-stop rock work daaaaaaaaays!!!'

anyway now to my daggy confessions, these are songs that I have heard lately and recently downloaded off soulseek....

Nik Kershaw- wouldnt it be good (yes, I am a sucker for very daggy 80s pop tunes)
John Denver- Calypso- the chorus to this is just so damn catchy:wink:

The J's are great for finding new stuff definitely. And you are right, there is nothing worse than a Rock Patrol or the other shit the others do ad nauseum. I'm a flicker, all stations bore me. :wink:

Angela Harlem said:
I'm a flicker, all stations bore me. :wink:

Me too. I don't like radio, even good radio -- if there even is such a thing anymore. I'm spoiled. I wanna hear what I wanna hear when I wanna hear it!

I have listened to a few Christina Aguliera songs. And okay, the Spice Girls can still be fun in the right context. And Robbie Williams. Aerosmith.

OzAurora said:
how can you hate the Js????? I know that over the last few years they have become a bit shitty

They really lost me when they got rid of the Morning Show, which was the only thing I'd listen to. And the sooner Wil & Adam are gone the better...

Okay, the main thing that embarrasses me in my music collection: mp3s of Australian Idol performances.

[I also own cds of Take That, Savage Garden and Celine Dion to name a few o_O but those are from the days when I was young and foolish! Honest!]

Angela Harlem said:
I'm a flicker, all stations bore me. :wink:

i'm really bad with that. i pretty much only listen to college radio, and even then the only time i can keep it on for more than 10 minutes at a time is during my own show.

Now, I'm not at all embarrassed at mentioning these next two fellows... but I'm sure there are some U2 fans out there who might look upon them as being worthy of a spot on the cringe list. To those who do, you're missing out!

I love Don McLean and Chris de Burgh!

my confession would be that I tend to watch the Eurovision Song Contest

and I even get worked up about how bad it is :huh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom