fess up! who still has their christmas tree up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

have you taken down your tree yet?

• yes

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • no

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • this poll doesn't applly to me i leave mine up all year round

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
thank God I'm not the only lazy, i mean too busy, one to take his tree down!

Basstrap said:

Basstrap's cheapness at Christmas had reached an all time low.
cheaptree.jpg

My vote is wrong :scream:

The thread title is "fess up! who still has their christmas tree up" so I voted no. But the question on the poll is " have you taken down your tree yet?" to which my answer is yes.

You are succeeding in confusing me. Easily done when I havent slept. :(

:hug: beli

:hmm: maybe i should change that question. but i think it's too late now.

I did the same as beli :laugh:

And i had more then enough hours of sleep. :|

Last edited:
We do. :lol:

The Christmas lights are still up in our backyard too...just some white ones along the fence and in our little tree. The nativity scene and the colored lights out front are down...but we like our white lights and our tree. :cute:

Also, our tree isn't in the window, so nobody has to see it...just a pencil tree in a corner of our living room. :)

oh rubbish, i did a "beli" and voted wrong too
mines down, but in all afirness i only took it down on monday!

its funny that this thread is here because last night while driving home, i noticed 2 houes that still had trees in the window! :eyebrow:

my first thought was "who the hell still has their tree up?" :confused:

Mine came down on Monday and last night I was up til 1:30 packing up Christmas decorations. The only things left up now are the outdoor lights (which look really pretty with the snow) and my door swag.

I did a Beli and Rono too.

I do not have my christmas tree up. It was down on the 4th Jan.

I didn't vote as I didn't put one up, but my brother's tree has been up over two years, and shows no sign of being taken down soon. :huh:

On Saturday I was cleaning up and I looked at my buffet and noticed these 2 fabric card holders hanging off the doors and suddenly realized that my Christmas cards were inside. :laugh:

In college I left my lights up until I moved out of my apartment. I did put the tree away though, and by putting it away I mean sticking it in a trash bag and putting it in my closet.

I recall this thread in January and now I can post...as you know, my dad is very sick, visiting his house 3 times this week, I am very happy to post that his Christmas tree is still up, with ornaments and appropriate lighting...I didn't ask why, it is what it is....:)

Back
Top Bottom