ferrari

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am a big Schumacher fan

he always gets a lot of flack
but that guy can really drive

oh guys, the bahrein grand prix, like australia and malaysia, was an absolute triumph, i guess michael schumacher will win much much much easier than last year, he's a phenomenon, he's the best and ferrari is the red jet!!!! i fear for montoya, next year he will drive for mclaren mercedes...the end of his career? but i'm so happy for ferrari!!

In my teens I had a big poster of a F40 hanging above my bed.
And I always watched Miami Vice, just to see Don Johnson's Testarossa (even though it was white). In fact, near where my parents live there is this Ferrari car dealer. A few times I drove to it, just to look at the showroom (the dealer even has some classics in the basement). :drool:

C ya!

Marty

I like Gillian Ferrari.

ferrari.gif

She's a fox in real life. :combust:

I met her this past week too!!! :D

She looks good, but I don't think she's playing hockey. Certainly not winning gold medals. Canada isn't that much of a hockey country (unlike the Netherlands, Australia and Spain, to name just a few).

:)

Or were you referring to ice hockey? :sexywink:

:D

Marty (does want to join in with the :combust: )

I don't have to say "ice" hockey.

Everyone knows that "ice" hockey is the way hockey was meant to be played all along.

PS: She's a fox. Really nice in person too. Signed everyone's requests for autographs, had conversations with fans, went out of her way to chat with us volunteers. :up:

considering hockey is the only team sport Holland is actually good in...;)

(and yes I'm well aware of a certain triumph in 1988 but that didn't involve too many penalties)

DaveC said:
Everyone knows that "ice" hockey is the way hockey was meant to be played all along.
much like ice basketball, ice american football and ice baseball :up:

yertle-the-turtle said:
considering hockey is the only team sport Holland is actually good in...;)

(and yes I'm well aware of a certain triumph in 1988 but that didn't involve too many penalties)

you didn't forget the game against italy...right? :) ;)

babyman said:

but she's not fast as fast as michael schumacher;) ;)

No but she looks a hell of a lot better! :combust:

Actually I bet if her and Michael Schumacher had a footrace that Gilly would win...a hockey player should be able to beat a racecar driver on foot any day!

DaveC said:

No but she looks a hell of a lot better! :combust:

Actually I bet if her and Michael Schumacher had a footrace that Gilly would win...a hockey player should be able to beat a racecar driver on foot any day!

there isn't any doubt that she looks better! ;) on the footrace...i don't know, michael is a very well soccer player and he's got a great athletic condition...it would be a curious challenge! :)

Back
Top Bottom