Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

TELL IT!

One time I was quoted in the paper as saying I wasn't afraid in the yankee stadium bleachers cause they wouldn't hit a girl. to date it's been true, through 2-3 bleachers games, an infield game, and my first yankee stadium game which was a miserable night where nomo gave up a grand slam in the 1st and I was in the upper upper upper deck way back in left field.

I also got into a scuffle at Fenway the year Boggs became a Yankee. Sox fans were booing Boggs and I'd get up and yell that you all were a disloyal pack of drunks.....eh. I'm much calmer now. Right? :(

phillyfan26 said:

Not that size.

5'6", 120 lbs. size.

:angry:

wow dude take some protien powder and go to the gym. i am shorter than you and have a few pounds on you. (5, before dalton calls me fat...and my chest does weigh an awful lot)

I was sitting in right field of Yankee stadium one day back in the Tigers 119 loss season. We jump out to a 4-1 lead by the top of the third. So of course, I start talking a lot of shit (I'm drinking) by the end of the 5th the Yankees are up 14-4.

A couple of Yankee fans bought me a beer and a hot dog. Good guys.

phillyfan26 said:

I've been to Yankee Stadium in the upper deck four times.

One particular time involved an intoxicated Yankee fan, a guy with a Patriots hat, profanity, and the railing holding people back from falling off the upper deck and dying.

Bleacher stories > Upper Deck stories.

Varitek said:

wow dude take some protien powder and go to the gym. i am shorter than you and have a few pounds on you. (5, before dalton calls me fat...and my chest does weigh an awful lot)
You sound just like the one obligatory girl with a boyfriend: slightly shorter than me, slightly heavier, heavy chest.

Anyway, I can't put on weight, as much as I try. I'm continuing weight lifting through the summer, but progress is at best at a snail's pace.

Dalton said:
I was sitting in right field of Yankee stadium one day back in the Tigers 119 loss season. We jump out to a 4-1 lead by the top of the third. So of course, I start talking a lot of shit (I'm drinking) by the end of the 5th the Yankees are up 14-4.

A couple of Yankee fans bought me a beer and a hot dog. Good guys.

Once sitting behind 1st base at Fenway me and my girlfriend wanted Fenway Franks but we were kinda far from the aisle and whenever one of the vendors walked by I guess they didn't see us, retards, and there were very few hot dog vendors anyway. So we started shouting "fenway frank" back when say a pretzel vendor shouted "pretzels" or a sports bar vendor shouted "sports bras" (it totally sounds like that). and the guys in front of us must have been annoyed cause when one of them went down to get him and his buddy hot dogs they bought us a pair too.

A drunk Pittsburgh fan told my 10-year-old brother to "go back to Philthadelphia."

phillyfan26 said:

You sound just like the one obligatory girl with a boyfriend: slightly shorter than me, slightly heavier, heavy chest.

Anyway, I can't put on weight, as much as I try. I'm continuing weight lifting through the summer, but progress is at best at a snail's pace.

I think protein is key in combination with the weights. the jocks at my school are always eating half a dozen hard boiled eggs with every meal and drinking protein shakes. the really hot date from 2 sats ago drinks something called muscle milk. it was poor form of him to offer me some when i asked for water, and it tastes nasty, but man did he look good.

unico said:

i can't stand the rain against my window :angry:

I am so sad it's gonna rain tomorrow, it's gonna mess up my hair if I meet this guy in the city. and get my new pants all nasty and wet. damn it! maybe i will wear the boots after all, even though it's gonna be 60, to keep away the rain. somehow, though, fur trim at the top on a 60 degree day does not seem like a wise fashion choice.

Once a Fenway (one of Bret Saberhagen's comeback attempts) the Reds were playing the Whites. By the end of the 2nd the sox were up like 6 or 8 to nothing when the first out of town scoreboard pops up. The Yankees are losing 2-1 in Toronto. The whole of Fenway breaks out with "Fuck the Yankees". Its the closest I ever came to crying in a baseball stadium.

Beautiful

Varitek said:

I am so sad it's gonna rain tomorrow, it's gonna mess up my hair if I meet this guy in the city. and get my new pants all nasty and wet. damn it! maybe i will wear the boots after all, even though it's gonna be 60, to keep away the rain. somehow, though, fur trim at the top on a 60 degree day does not seem like a wise fashion choice.

Stinky feet will throw you off your game. Fact.

Dalton said:
Once a Fenway (one of Bret Saberhagen's comeback attempts) the Reds were playing the Whites. By the end of the 2nd the sox were up like 6 or 8 to nothing when the first out of town scoreboard pops up. The Yankees are losing 2-1 in Toronto. The whole of Fenway breaks out with "Fuck the Yankees". Its the closest I ever came to crying in a baseball stadium.

Beautiful

It gets better. Down in Anaheim, the Angels were playing the Red Sox, and apropos of nothing, a Yankees suck chant broke out, and it was loud. In Anaheim. Yankees were back East. G-d bless Red Sox fans and their obsessions! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom