Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

I'm an atheist jew and I enjoy WUDM until I think about it too mcuh. which is why I liked DYFL or LNOE better to win pop, I agree that mofo and please are waaaaay better live. So's SATS.

I was kidding. My dislike of the song is not tied to religion.

And, to be technical, I'm an Agnostic Jew with a deep dislike of Dalton.

My Pop opinion:

4 Good Studio:
DYFL
SATS
LNOE
WUDM

7 Good Live:
Discotheque
Mofo
LNOE
Gone
Miami
IYWTVD
Please

2 Shit:
IGWSHA
Playboy Mansion

And, yes, LNOE is on there twice intentionally.

phillyfan26 said:
My Pop opinion:

4 Good Studio:
DYFL
SATS
LNOE
WUDM

7 Good Live:
Discotheque
Mofo
LNOE
Gone
Miami
IYWTVD
Please

2 Shit:
IGWSHA
Playboy Mansion

And, yes, LNOE is on there twice intentionally.

Oh, shove this up your ass along with Dalton's Fry certificate.

Jewish jokes are quite funny around my Jewish friends. When we were at my one buddy's for the Super Bowl, my buddy's mom made a lot of food, and our one Jewish buddy goes, "I really like this food," and my other buddy goes, "That's because it's free."

Good times.

Varitek said:
I would love to see the picture of me you have in your head.

for serious, though, screwtape is starting to creep me out.

To be having this much sex, I'm imagining you being good-looking. Also, 21. Also, a drunken harlot like Mia. :)

No spoken words said:

I do not steal $$$ from people, I sue them for it. After controlling the media. Duh.

Of course, I do work in the media, so, damn. :)

Comcast can legitimatly blame the Jews now, congrats you fucker.

Varitek said:

no but I know how to deliver a good solid slap. I did it once and it was incredibly satisfying. warning: do not grab my ass if i don't know you.

NSW doesn't grab that azz. He smacks dat azz.

Dalton said:
Each night before she goes to bed I tell my daughter my plan of following a rainbow until its very end and catching a Jew and making him give me his pot of gold.

I hope you follow that Rainbow and find a Jew who is part of the Mossad. Cut your little guyim package right off.

For this same Jewish buddy, on his birthday, we invited him to my house. We laid coins from the driveway to where we were hanging out, in my bedroom. When he entered the room, my other buddy, completely deadpan, goes, "I knew you'd find it!"

More good times.

I'm a Catholic. I feel out of place here. I want to go consult the Pope and shit before I talk to you guys anymore.

phillyfan26 said:
For this same Jewish buddy, on his birthday, we invited him to my house. We laid coins from the driveway to where we were hanging out, in my bedroom. When he entered the room, my other buddy, completely deadpan, goes, "I knew you'd find it!"

More good times.

I'd have likely punched your fucking face in, but, everyone reacts differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom