Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I have a few of their albums but I haven't really listened to them. I'm not sure why, as it's pretty likely I'll enjoy them.

Ahhh, I see. I found they compressed pretty bad the more the instrumentation was added in. At least that happened on the one song that the girl dnaced to. At the moment the track name eludes me, though.

Well shit, people. I have to get back to work now. And I assume when I come back, I will be buried in posts. *sigh*

A tourist. Not the. A. Nothing special. Just any run of the mill tourist.

Bitch.

unico said:
heya tourist...i can't think of a derogatory name for you...

I can... "American" or "Japanese" tourist. Man I hate them. Also recently "Chinese" tourists are increasing around here, too.

unico said:

:lol: are you indecisive too?

No, it's just that my personalities enjoy fighting with one another.

Man, the previous thread went seriously epic after the Aussies left.

Man I love Australian politics.

From the Australian:

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23315143-601,00.html

BRENDAN Nelson has declared himself the "underdog" after his support as preferred PM crashed to seven per cent.

Dr Nelson today played down his record low polling, saying today's likely rate rise is more important.

But the Liberal leader said today's result, a further two per cent slide from his historic low last month, was not a big issue as families faced another interest rate rise today.

His Trade spokesman Ian Macfarlane added: "I don't think today's poll is any more disastrous than the last one''.

"I'm firmly locked in the underdog status,'' Dr Nelson admitted.

NELSON = OWNED!

major_panic said:
So, major_panic, how are you?

I'm great - my whole family's back under one roof after my dad got back from working overseas. I'm still wondering about the Hebrew Bible and my faith, but spiritually I'm doing good. I'm loving Interference, too, especially Screwtape and Vari's conversations.

major_panic said:

I'm great - my whole family's back under one roof after my dad got back from working overseas. I'm still wondering about the Hebrew Bible and my faith, but spiritually I'm doing good. I'm loving Interference, too, especially Screwtape and Vari's conversations.

I also feel for PFan - I have been and still am in kinda the same boat.

Oh interesting. Do you want to take this conversation to somewhere more, uh, private?

You mean stop postwhoring? Sure.

Bye Interference!

Incidentally, Ax, if you read this, I'm listening to the Point Depot Lovetown show (30-12) and it's freaking amazing.

major_panic said:
Incidentally, Ax, if you read this, I'm listening to the Point Depot Lovetown show (30-12) and it's freaking amazing.

Awesome. :up:

Well, I've got to go get my shit together for uni ... damn sleeping through my alarm ... :down:

Axver said:

Awesome. :up:

Well, I've got to go get my shit together for uni ... damn sleeping through my alarm ... :down:

Ah you have uni today, too. Don't light any fires in MC station!

I should sleep a bit more, but it's 1, I've been up for 6 hours already and it just feels wrong.

I can't believe the adam thread got off 1 page.

I like how he attacked Ian when Ian was like the 8th person to quote Powerjuice. WTF?

Man Ian I am so jealous of that award.

I thought the winners of the "most space wasted on a thread" award was, well, these threads. And, of course, everyone who posts in them :shrug:

I think she was saying he was being more of a waste of space by making that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom