Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

comeback special for the :combust:

but i love the booming voice and agony in the songs in the later years, like suspicious minds.

comeback special ... is that the one he's wearing the leathers??? :drool: :drool:

very much agreed, beautiful deep velvelty voice .. yum

COBL_04 said:
What is the heaviest song you know, axver, i will try and find it.

Candidates:
- Friends Are Evil by Jesu
- (A Shimmering Radiance) Diadem Of 12 Stars by Wolves In The Throne Room
- Cut Their Grain And Place Fire Therein by Weakling
- Hymn I: Of Wolf And Fear by Ulver (really, all of the Nattens Madrigal album - that's just the opening track)

Probably go for the last one. It's intense, and also the shortest. Not that I expect you to get through the entirety of any of those. :wink:

cinnaminson said:
i don't know anything about it , sorry, wish I did though, i love messing around with photos, geez, how many commas did I use there, my english teacher would have a fit!!
It's all right, I don't think most people use commas enough, so you're making up for it. :wink:

I need to tack one image on the side of another, without overlapping.... doesn't sound that hard!! :mad:

Last edited:
COBL_04 said:

:combust:

is friends are evil 9:43 seconds long?

Yes. I just remembered one of those songs I just suggested, Diadem Of 12 Stars, is over 20 minutes long. So, uh, scratch that.

Alisaura said:

It's all right, I don't think most people use commas enough, so yo're making up for it. :wink:

I need to tack one image on the side of another, without overlapping.... doesn't sound that hard!! :mad:

no smegging idea sorry honey

bono_man2002 said:
Tony Greig with special comments.

"Hussey with 30 off 29 balls, better than a run a ball"

GENIUS!

But is there a commemorative plaque with a strand of Hussey's chest hair to mark the occasion available from OfficialCricketBullshit.com?

Axver said:

Candidates:
- Friends Are Evil by Jesu
- (A Shimmering Radiance) Diadem Of 12 Stars by Wolves In The Throne Room
- Cut Their Grain And Place Fire Therein by Weakling
- Hymn I: Of Wolf And Fear by Ulver (really, all of the Nattens Madrigal album - that's just the opening track)

Probably go for the last one. It's intense, and also the shortest. Not that I expect you to get through the entirety of any of those. :wink:

:lol: care to send by email? thefonz_29@hotmail.com

cant find them on limewire.

Axver said:

But is there a commemorative plaque with a strand of Hussey's chest hair to mark the occasion available from OfficialCricketBullshit.com?

:lmao:

Which is limited to 230,999 copies.

Comes half framed for $6,000
or on its own for $5,999

mysterious_jen said:
axe i would love some more PT if you can be bothered mate . i even looked at their website :ohmy:

I would help with the uploads as well, but since My ISP changed, they cap my uploads ....well for every 4 mb downloaded I have to upload 1mb...its gay!

bono_man2002 said:

Which is limited to 230,999 copies.

Comes half framed for $6,000
or on its own for $5,999

Be quick and you can get one of the first 200,561 copies, signed by the man himself. Or in the case of 200,560 of them, with a photocopy of his signature from the other one ...

Axver said:

Be quick and you can get one of the first 200,561 copies, signed by the man himself. Or in the case of 200,560 of them, with a photocopy of his signature from the other one ...

:lol:

Then following this, we shall have the "Mike Hussey sore wrist"....Photo's of the wrist of Mr. Cricket, when he sprained it signing previous memorabilia

OK, I need to go find a town for our new thread. We decided earlier that it should be a Russian place with a really ridiculous name. So sorry if I'm scarce for the next few minutes. I've had trouble keeping up ever since I got a phone call earlier and fell six pages behind anyway!

cinnaminson said:

the fonz :lmao: do you click your fingers and the girls come a runnin?

:lol:

you know i have never even seen a full ep, and didnt actually know fully who he was when i made it (in yr 8). at the time i had this horrible refugee haircut which a full fringe.... it last abotu two years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom