Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

:cute: :cute: :happy: and on the way there I can play you my own specially made mixed tape. We'll have Doris Day :love:, Wayne Newton, Dean Martin, and we can't forget my favourite Tom JOnes.

I am not kidding you, I really love the oldies.

oh lordy.

there are elements of awesomeness in elvis and tom jones , nay even dusty springfield. but still cin.......

:yikes:

COBL_04 said:
about to download friends are evil.

:lol:

YOU WILL HATE IT.

It's a genre called drone doom. Which is doom metal played really, really slowly. Just heavy riffage with faint vocals at points, then it drags out, because, well, it's drone doom, that's what it does.

cinnaminson said:

:wave: you've stumbled into a whole music genre debacle. Luckily my taste is completely different to everyone else so I have declared myself the top of the heap.

Elvis is god

I must say, I do love early Elvis ... man, he was a handsome devil too :drool:

What's everyone arguing about? :wink:

Axver said:
This reminds me of when Daniel and I discovered that Friends Are Evil by Jesu was too heavy for my Mac! :lol:

It's one of the heaviest songs I know, so I played it for him when he came over last month and the computer froze up.

Does anyone know anything about Photoshop?? :banghead:

andberlin said:

ahh, but of course. i gather from the conversation that they're on the slightly heavier side of the scale?

Not really. They can generally be classified as progressive/art rock, though a stricter definition is harder as they don't really fit within the usual norms.

They started out as a psychedelic band. The Sky Moves Sideways is the nineties' answer to Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here album. Long, wandering soundscapes. By the late nineties, more focused and conventional songwriting typified their style. The 2000s albums have been darker and in some ways heavier, with stronger riffs. Then again, the 2000s has also turned up some of their softest stuff too ...

TranceEnding said:

I must say, I do love early Elvis ... man, he was a handsome devil too :drool:

What's everyone arguing about? :wink:

comeback special for the :combust:

but i love the booming voice and agony in the songs in the later years, like suspicious minds.

bono_man2002 said:

I didn't see Ponting go out cause WIN decided to show the fucking local news.

So we got to see a cow die. Much like Australia's top order.

:lmao:

Well he played a mistimed pull shot which hit the edge of the bottom of his bat and it went straight to mid on. woeful shot.

axver what is the heaviset song you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom