Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 650 posts through the last thread. At the part where Myer-Briggs results are being mentioned and Screwtape wants to put women on a pedestal. Even I can tell him that's a bad thing to do.

Incidentally, I have never met anybody who's a more extreme INTJ than I, or at least for the I, T, J parts. I've been beaten on individual scores before, but never on the overall result. When I was 17, I was borderline N/S, but now I'm safely N.

Axver said:
I'm about 650 posts through the last thread. At the part where Myer-Briggs results are being mentioned and Screwtape wants to put women on a pedestal. Even I can tell him that's a bad thing to do.

Incidentally, I have never met anybody who's a more extreme INTJ than I, or at least for the I, T, J parts. I've been beaten on individual scores before, but never on the overall result. When I was 17, I was borderline N/S, but now I'm safely N.

How do you have the time to read through all of those posts?

the tourist said:

How do you have the time to read through all of those posts?

Fast reader.

Need something to do while I eat breakfast at lunchtime anyway.

And I'm off to uni in 50 minutes.

I'm hooked on anything Jason Martin has worked on at the minute. The guy knows how to write a song.

You know what's sad? I've been sitting around 6400 for about 3 days.

the tourist said:

Do you like Godspeed You Black Emperor? A girl danced to it at my girlfriend's BFA display.

I have a few of their albums but I haven't really listened to them. I'm not sure why, as it's pretty likely I'll enjoy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom