Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

i was stuck inside all day today and yesterday. I lurve me some airconditioning :D

:jealous:

I want to kick whoever's in charge of air con at Melbourne University. Ended up in another non-air conditioned lecture theatre today. Did they not pay the power bill or something? :|

Axver said:

:jealous:

I want to kick whoever's in charge of air con at Melbourne University. Ended up in another non-air conditioned lecture theatre today. Did they not pay the power bill or something? :|

yep and then ali pwnd the shit out of them by turning it all off, especially for you .

Axver said:
Oh really? That's awesome! I thought I better throw in Sever for good measure, but I wasn't thinking you'd like it much. I had the Signify album for about six months before I cared for it. Now, of course, I love it.
You're making me wonder what you think my taste in music is like... :lol:

Dark is good! :up: This selection seemed a bit harder as well, in terms of the overall sound...

Seeya gluey and Ian and anyone else who left while I was distracted by Photoshop... :shifty:

:wave:

FIVE RUNS!!! :)

snapshotj200803040007el3.jpg

andberlin said:
weather nerds are awesome! my favourite part of the 7pm news is the weather report :reject:

it's so much more than small talk :wink:
I miss Edwin Maher and his pointers. :(

(I heard he moved to China and sold out... )

cinnaminson said:

aw Jen, did you have a rough day? . . . . . . . . .
hopes she hasn't already exlained everything at great length

yah fucked.

someone resigned and the boss wont replace them so i have to stretch my stretched staff further and i have to sack 2 bus drivers as well. and then use the overstetched staff to do the bus runs WTF

and plan a huge event involving about 60 VIP guests including ministers and other government types. fukity fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom