Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
Gluey! :hug:

No, anything but that... :no:

How are you?

I'm over the cricket :tongue:

I'm good. Finally got my date to see my heart surgeon today. April 1st.....:yikes: April Fools anyone?

bono_man2002 said:

The Shittest Top Order In International Cricket Superthread?

The Weed Killer Superthread

The Turbinator Superthread

:hmm:

The I Wish They Were All Out Already Superthread.

All this cricket talk here makes me want to start up a vaginal thrush remedy discussion with all the girls :evil:

gluey said:
All this cricket talk here makes me want to start up a vaginal thrush remedy discussion with all the girls :evil:
Haha, have you seen those ads where it starts, "Let's all talk about Love and Committment"... and then the chick goes, "right, that should have got all the men out of the room, so we can talk about thrush"...

:lol:

coolian2 said:
Wait until you see the ICL (or the IPL...whichever is the one the ICC supports) team names

Delhi Daredevils

Those team names are appalling.

I hope Bangaluru has the Bangers. It'd be postwhoriffic. :up:

Alisaura said:

Haha, have you seen those ads where it starts, "Let's all talk about Love and Committment"... and then the chick goes, "right, that should have got all the men out of the room, so we can talk about thrush"...

:lol:

:lol: Yep, we get that one too :love:

gluey said:
:tsk: only a small win though huh? Not even size 7? :lol:
I didn't think it needed all the flashy font size, since the simple truth of it was so evident.... *cough*

:D

Dangit, this streaker stuff almost makes me wish I'd been watching it... almost. :wink:

*is having another idea for Mia's epic thread* :hmm:

Alisaura said:

Crikey, that could have been timed a bit better! :uhoh:

:hug:

I reckon! He only does a clinic on Tuesday evenings. Rest of the time he's in the hospital. If someone croaks before then and doesn't need their appointment, I can move up the list. Hopefully there won't be a big wait for the surgery either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom