Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my monologue is coming along swimmingly. i would love to see the answer sheet for which answers allegedly get you to max, for men and for women.

Canadiens1160 said:

Craigslist -> Personals -> Casual Encounters

???

i was talking about the quiz options.

when given the option between dinner and movie with no sex, and staying in for sex, i picked the latter.

ok nevermind it's broken and keeps catapulting me up to the top for all the sex answers. will have to try again with cleared cookies.

unico said:
i've given up on it lila. dalton better make up for this with a great throwback tomorrow. okay now that it is almost midnight, i'm definiely going back to studying. peace.

It's letting me respond, albeit very slowly. I'm guessing I'm not gonna be worth much. :sigh:

Thanks for C&C earlier. I played it several times today. Cheered me up. G'nite Maya!

coolian2 said:
I'm home, after a bus ride lasting 1:35.

The bus that leaves town 15 minutes after mine passed us :laugh:

Just catching up now

1:35 that sucks, hope you listened to a good boot. or read or something.

i fucking hate when that happens, except for me it is usually a 20-25 min. bus ride and the bus that leaves 5 minutes later. pisses me off so much.

1:35 is officially my worst time so far. It wasn't a bad trip though, i've had quicker that were fucking nightmares.

I was listening to Lovetown 27-12 from the Point Depot from God Part II onwards. I finished 40, took off my iPod and still had 10 minutes left in the trip.

so re: the test. apparently being a virgin female buys you a high price. but then it goes down the more you have sex. i'd think it should be the opposite, at least until you hit some sort of you-have-to-do-it-for-a-living number, because experience = good.

Varitek said:
has he posted recently or is it just the old stuff you are commenting accurately on?

No, it's recent. Specifically his inane half-insult to my intelligence in the ATYCLB rest of survivor thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom