Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

My SN is not my name, so, have no issue with clowns like you knowing it. However, the Sox connection thing would be too much to just type here.

BTW - sorry about blurting out your place of employment the other day. I thought it was common knowledge to everyone but me.

Dalton said:

BTW - sorry about blurting out your place of employment the other day. I thought it was common knowledge to everyone but me.

No worries....a lot of people in the Bar know. I think I mentioned it in a journal entry, too.

Fuck it, if anyone finds it and figure out who I am, more power to them. Why anyone would want to know who I am is beyond me anyway. :shrug:

Varitek said:

or you could just im me.

I don't know your screen name, and, realize that despite your occasional oversharing, you are protective of your privacy, so I'd never dream of asking you for that bit of info out of respect for that.

zonelistener said:

Speaking of place of employment...avoid THIS place this coming week if you can. The weather is going to SUCK.

I'll be there next week, arriving Thursday afternoon....I heard a portion of Rte 60 is closed and that it's fucking traffic up badly. I'm skipping the Women's Tourney.

No spoken words said:

I don't know your screen name, and, realize that despite your occasional oversharing, you are protective of your privacy, so I'd never dream of asking you for that bit of info out of respect for that.

that is, because of my oversharing i am protective of my privacy. but i chat with ax, ian and mia all the time.

Dalton said:

Good call. BORING.

How is D1 Women's Volleyball? I'm trying to decide which sports to shame Lily into playing so I can live vicariously through her.

Honestly? A lot better than I expected, both from an action standpoint and ratings.

Dalton said:

Nice. Its a sport I enjoy playing AND watching. I'm hoping she will do that and soccer and of course softball.

Now watch, she'll be an artist like her mother.

I never played much, it was all street sports for me as a kid.....but, I always liked it during the Olympics....Kiraly, Steffens, etc......but it's been a pleasant surprise to all of us professionally.

My paranoia isn't as high as much as I'd feel bad revealing too much about myself when I'm only 17 and probably shouldn't be on here.

Hence, most of you know nothing of me aside from my online "persona."

No spoken words said:

I'll be there next week, arriving Thursday afternoon....I heard a portion of Rte 60 is closed and that it's fucking traffic up badly. I'm skipping the Women's Tourney.

Route 60?

Just stay downtown. If you have time at all, text me. We are pretty open.

phillyfan26 said:
My paranoia isn't as high as much as I'd feel bad revealing too much about myself when I'm only 17 and probably shouldn't be on here.

i know your name.

from the emails for liechtenstein.

phillyfan26 said:

I'm actually John Wayne Bobbitt and I'm tired of hearing the "bob it" jokes. So, I stay anonymous.

No spoken words said:

I should have some time at some point...maybe we can grab dinner or a drink or something....

Yeah...Just text me. They have one of those Weber Grill places downtown. Still craving since you suggested it last summer up in Chicago. Or we could hit our neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom