Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has AIM here other than NSW? I'm thinking about maybe signing on in a few minutes.

No spoken words said:
Wait until I one day reveal to Varitek my familial connection to the Sox/Fenway.

oooh what is it? one day i'd like to have a sox connection...between the sheets. (except probably not between the sheets.)

Varitek said:

oooh what is it? one day i'd like to have a sox connection...between the sheets. (except probably not between the sheets.)

If you were fucking premium, I'd PM it to you. There's a reason I cannot say it on a public forum.

I'll IM it to PFan, he can IM it to you. :)

phillyfan26 said:
Who has AIM here other than NSW? I'm thinking about maybe signing on in a few minutes.

i do, at least when i'm logged in via gchat, but i'm on my way out and i wouldn't post it here lest screwtape see it. yes if you're reading this, you crossed the creepy line back when you said i would lose you some purity points. ain't ever gonna happen dude.

unico said:
Ali - dang it!!! bad timing as usual :wink:
Ships passing in the night... or something like that. :lol:

I've got AIM... and I actually have it open for once. I mostly converted to MSN cos I don't like the new AIM version.

Last edited:
NSW: If you PM it to me along with her AIM SN, then I would IM it to her.

Her permission on the SN, thing, though, is required for this transaction of information to go down.

phillyfan26 said:
NSW: If you PM it to me along with her AIM SN, then I would IM it to her.

Her permission on the SN, thing, though, is required for this transaction of information to go down.

I do not have her info, do not want it.....thought you had it. Hence the comment.

phillyfan26 said:
Ah, well I don't, and she doesn't want it posted here, so we are at an impass.

I'll tell it to you anyway. It's sort of funny, when you consider that 1/2 my family are Yankee fans...the other 1/2, though, the bastards, are all New England folk wih deep Sox roots. I took their fucking $$$ at my Bar-Mitzvah, though.

Dalton said:
I have AIM, but my screen name is my name so I don't think I'll pass that out. We gotta stay anonymous. Right Danimal?

Exactly. I only give my info away in private. :)

My SN is also my name.

phillyfan26 said:

Exactly. I only give my info away in private. :)

My SN is also my name.

My SN is not my name, so, have no issue with clowns like you knowing it. However, the Sox connection thing would be too much to just type here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom