Fenway Park Superthread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

I have enough to fill out the playlists with songs, but I'm saying I don't have enough to draw the exact kind of thing I'm looking for. Making it all transitional makes the task harder.
What makes that difficult to me is the different volumes most music is mastered at. That makes transitions difficult, if one song is twice the volume of another, even if they fit perfectly together.

I'm listening currently to "Worlds Apart" by ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead. They're a really interesting, unique blend of prog and pop. I don't know if that's possible, but they're doing it.

the tourist said:
I'm listening currently to "Worlds Apart" by ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead. They're a really interesting, unique blend of prog and pop. I don't know if that's possible, but they're doing it.

My brother bought the Friday Night Lights TV Soundtrack, and I think there's a song by them on there. I'll check them out.

phillyfan26 said:

My brother bought the Friday Night Lights TV Soundtrack, and I think there's a song by them on there. I'll check them out.

Probably "Let It Dive", which was also on the MLB 2005 xbox game (how I found out about them).

the tourist said:

Probably "Let It Dive", which was also on the MLB 2005 xbox game (how I found out about them).

It's called "So Divided," though I can't listen till I get a chance to get on iTunes on my father's computer.

We'd better think about where we're gonna go from here. Like Endless Deep.

Axver said:

Yeah, I'm not really here. Just a figment of Interference's collective imagination.

Actually a computer database programmed with setlist knowledge.

phillyfan26 said:

It's called "So Divided," though I can't listen till I get a chance to get on iTunes on my father's computer.

Ahh. That's not on the one I've got. Actually, they remind me a little bit of Sunny Day Real Estate, but with a more progressive songwriting style. If you only knew who SDRE was.

phanan said:

The ironic thing is that, in the US, Porcupine Tree are on the Atlantic label, which is part of - you guessed it - Warner Bros.

And I love Swallows, but I've never heard this other version that you speak of. I'll have to scope that one out.

Hah, really? I thought they'd entirely left Warner and were now on Roadrunner worldwide. Can't wait for the execs to see that interview then. :lol:

The Love, Death, And Mussolini EP was in theory very rare, I think only 10 copies or something ridiculous like that were made. But now it seems to be relatively easy to find online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom