Fenway Park Superthread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
Does your brick hate One as well, Ax? :wink:
And maybe the robot was malfunctioning that night... a bit too lubricated...

Yes. It's also not too happy about I Threw A Brick either.

I didn't know the robot could even function on a setting other than "miserable grumpy bastard"!

You mean he's one of those sad drunks that just cold drinks crispy heinekens all alone and maybe has a glass of ouzo when nobody is around?

You mean Bono's like me?!

It could've been worse, Ali. I could've made a Phail Collins joke.

mysterious_jen said:
MAC hahahahhaha HELL NO .

I run two computers, one on Windows XP and one on Mac OS X, and frankly, the Mac normally SLAYS the Windows for performance.

But right now, the Windows is giving me the shits because it loves grinding to a painfully slow halt if I leave it on for more than a couple of days, while the Mac is just perplexing me because some websites simply won't load in either Firefox or Safari for no apparent reason while others work fine.

Axver said:
It could've been worse, Ali. I could've made a Phail Collins joke.
Yeah, but there's not such an immediate reference to U2 songs and bricks there... unless you refer to that Zoo-era award show where Mr Collins was talking to the boys while they were (again) drunk in a pub....

Alisaura said:

Yeah, but there's not such an immediate reference to U2 songs and bricks there...

See, there's the problem - it would have been so forced, my 37,000th post would've seemed funny by comparison. :wink:

unless you refer to that Zoo-era award show where Mr Collins was talking to the boys while they were (again) drunk in a pub....

I actually don't know what you're talking about here. What happened? Hilarity?

Alisaura said:

Yeah, but there's not such an immediate reference to U2 songs and bricks there... unless you refer to that Zoo-era award show where Mr Collins was talking to the boys while they were (again) drunk in a pub....

ohhhh yeah that one was awesome, old phail collins wasn't looking too pleased either ,

Looks like I'm on the verge of a bit of a milestone on Last.FM when it updates next:

Top Artists Overall
Generated: 7 Mar 2008
1. Porcupine Tree: 9,938 plays
2. U2: 7,253 plays

No doubt by the next update, I'll have played 62 more PT songs to pass the 10,000. Just for some context, right now, my total tracks played is 180,150.

/random

Budget and Finance with Axver!

Don't spend your money. That way, you don't need to worry about debt. Stinginess FTW. :up:

stinginess is made of epic PHAIL axe sorry .

i have never been stingy .

i am a hedonist to the end. sure im working my arse to the ground to pay for it but at least im having some fun :wink:

Axver said:
Budget and Finance with Axver!

Don't spend your money. That way, you don't need to worry about debt. Stinginess FTW. :up:

:hmm: I might read that .. one day :wink:

I'm terrible with money :sad:

I'm with Jen :hug: I don't know where I get it from, coz both my folks are tightarses :lol: (said with much joy and affection :wink: )

mysterious_jen said:
stinginess is made of epic PHAIL axe sorry .

i have never been stingy .

i am a hedonist to the end. sure im working my arse to the ground to pay for it but at least im having some fun :wink:

I'm not actually that stingy. More to the point, I'm pretty generous with my friends, just stingy with myself. As long as I've more money coming in than going out, I'm happy. I'm determined to never be in debt, to the point that when I buy a house, I intend to buy it outright. I can deal with renting until I've saved up enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom