Fenway Park Superthread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
I actually knew a guy whose favourite U2 song is Womanfish. Yeah, WTF.
Yeah right... I call bullshit on that :lol:

Only halfway through Womanfish... observations so far:

Adam has non-blond 'fro... Edge has his favourite Jackson-Pollock-regurgitation shirt on (see Paris DVD)... Bono forgot a) which way up the harmonica goes, and b) that he needs to be closer to the mic if we want to hear it.... Larry appears to be possibly enjoying himself.

All clearly smashed :lol:

Alisaura said:

Yeah right... I call bullshit on that :lol:

I'm not kidding! I knew him on LiveJournal. He loved Womanfish; I never quite found out what he saw in it. Then he started posting less and less and about a year ago deleted his account.

Only halfway through Womanfish... observations so far:

Larry appears to be possibly enjoying himself.

I wasn't aware this was actually possible, at least not for the robot that mysteriously replaced Larry in about 1980.

Varitek said:
ugh ax is right, i cant sleep for how good that movie was. time to watch tv gaga!

:lol: You are going to be SO tired.

But it's worth it to hang with us, right? ... right?

Alisaura said:

*agrees*

*keeps watching* It's like a train wreck....

Not that I advocate using alters, but ... somebody needs to correct for EYKIW's dodgy, questionable taste.

TranceEnding said:
ding-dong, anyone home? :wink:

Nope. I've just left a brick sitting on my keyboard to post in my absence. :wink:

It's clearly a very smart brick.

TranceEnding said:
oooh, are you talking about the tv gaga appearance?

Let me guess, you actually watched it live when it happened or something? :wink:

Does your brick hate One as well, Ax? :wink:
And maybe the robot was malfunctioning that night... a bit too lubricated...

That was horrible. In a good way. :lol:

Bye again Vazza :wink:

Damn, I've been missing a good Womanfish discussion while my internet was playing up. :(

I think their Knockin' On Heaven's Door from that night isn't on Youtube, I'd upload it but I have no idea how to edit .VOB files. Actually, I have no idea how to edit any movie file. But the KOHD is the cream on the cake. It's just hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom